729 Tinaroo Creek Road,
RURAL LIFESTYLE LIVINGSituated on the Cairns side of Mareeba, this 144.65 acres of farm land is suitable for a variety of farming options. It is currently used for cattle grazing; and some of the land has been used for cropping in the past.
Accompanying the land is a 3 bedroom home featuring stone bench tops in the kitchen, air-conditioning in the main bedroom, a large timber deck off the living area and a double lockup garage.
Features of this property include:
* 3 bedroom steel framed home constructed of Queensland Cypress Pine
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
* Self-contained 9m x 11m steel shed, with 6 open car spaces with one lockable bay
* 4610 Ford tractor 2wd & bucket, slasher
* Portable panel yards, crush and ramp
* Fully fenced – 5 paddocks
* 33 ML water allocation, gravity fed
* 3m x 3m garden shed
* Chook pen
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agent John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.