72B Duffy Avenue,
A Family Dream in Prestigious WestleighThis beautifully presented family home rests peacefully in a prime, sought-after location with all the elegant features of true class. A rarity you must explore, perfect for a growing family or entertainers dream.
From the beautifully presented open plan kitchen, with granite bench tops, you can effortlessly entertain your guests in both the generous sized lounge room or dining room.
Enjoy a casual sitting with family and friends around your entertainment system in a beautifully bright family room which flows through sliding doors out onto a superb outdoor entertainment area.
An entertainers delight, the outdoor entertaining area creates a boundless space for BBQs whilst offering perfectly manicured, low-maintenance gardens. The large, level, child-friendly backyard provides ample space for kids to run around and play, perfect for the season's festivities.
A well-presented study/office bringing in much natural light, which can also be customised into a guest bedroom for when extended family stay over.
You also have unlimited access to resort style leisure facilities within Sanctuary Gardens, such as swimming pools, tennis court, basketball court, recreation club house, BBQ areas and heated spa...perfect for growing families.
This modern, elegant family home comes with limitless opportunities to customise the vast amount of living spaces to your family's needs.
An unmissable opportunity to invest, add value and capitalise on an already amazing home.
This family home is built on 600 sqm (approx.) of LEVEL LAND and offers:
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- Formal Lounge room, separate Dining room boasting ample living space
- Family room that invites relaxed and casual living
- Office/Study or potential guest bedroom
- Two and half bathrooms with granite vanities
- An outdoor, covered entertaining area
- Manicured gardens and child-friendly backyard
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- In a prime location, close to public transport, local schools, Westleigh shopping centre and Thornleigh Station