73 Browns Road,
Devon Meadows, VIC
Auction cancelled - now for saleThis fully renovated home, sitting on 2.5 acres (approx.) is a must see. You will love the tranquil setting where you are only minutes away from local schools, shops, sporting facilities and so much more. Comprising:
- 4 gorgeous bedrooms. 3 with built in robes and a third room can be used as a nursery/study as it has access to the ensuite which adjoins the master bedroom
- Huge living area fit with an open fire place giving it that warm, homely feel to it
- Brand new kitchen fit with gorgeous benchtops and complete with a fully functioning tecknika oven. Large walk in open pantry
- Rumpus room/ parents retreat complete with a very unique sky light.
- Fully renovated, brand new family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and extra-large shower
- Outside you will find a decked wrap around verandah amongst the perimeter of the home, pond, vegetable garden, fire pit and 2 sheds.
- There is also a guest house/ bungalow
- Extra features include 3 split systems, fire place, paddocks, alarm/security system in both the house and guest house as well as 2 living areas.
If you like the idea of country living and still be in close proximity to all the facilities you'll ever need, then look no further. This property is just a short drive to Devon Meadows Primary School, bus to Koo Wee Rup Secondary College nearby, close to shops; such as coles, football oval and tennis courts, 10 minutes to the heart of Cranbourne, stones throw away from Acacia Ridge & the new Kingbird land release.