73 Glenlyon Drive,
Charm and Character in a Premium LocationA beautiful home filled with character and charm with numerous modern additions to make living and entertaining perfect for any size family.
Proudly positioned in the prestigious ‘Ashgrove Avenues’ and surrounded by other equally charming homes. Ideally located within walking distance to some of Brisbane’s most popular Schools, sports fields, bike path and walking paths.
- 3 Bedrooms with a study adjacent to one of the rooms
- Separate lounge and Dining rooms
- Ensuite off the master bedroom and a second Bathroom.
- A Lovely modern Kitchen flows out to a huge rear deck
- Bifold doors open up to make it perfect for entertaining
- The elevated 706sqm block offers a beautiful leafy outlook and the perfect easterly aspect
- Privacy all round from the deck and over looks the large family friendly backyard
- Under the house offers ample secure storage, workshop area, car accommodation and
another large concreted entertaining area
- In addition there is a home office and a toilet
- Double automatic garage door
- 3000 litre rainwater tank
- Beautiful ornate cornice and ceilings.
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and lounge
- Walk to Marist College, Mt St Michaels, Ashgrove Primary School.
- Extensive upgrades to plumbing, electrical wiring, re-stumping and an external paint done
- You will have the pleasure of choosing your own colours for an internal paint.
Live in comfortably as is; with a few minor cosmetic renovations, or do a major transformation, the choice is yours.
The property is for sale by Tender, closing Monday 1st of October.
Call 3356 2000 today to book an inspection.