House for sale
731 Tomewin Mountain Road,
Currumbin Valley, QLD
6 3 8
TOMEWIN MOUNTAIN RETREAT• Stunning multiple dwelling BnB council approved acreage
• 4 bedroom residence with separate 2 bedroom studio
• Breathtaking views over the Currumbin Valley escarpment
• Spacious wraparound verandas
• Modern kitchen with breakfast bar & imported European appliances
• Resort style pool with Balinese inspired pavilion
• Newly Resurfaced Floodlit Tennis court with private clubhouse
• Huge potential for an organic farm (STCA) with extensive pad cuttings already in place
• Separate solar power units for each dwelling
• Fully Furnished option at $2,325,000
• 24 mins to Burleigh Heads & 25 mins to Gold Coast Airport
Sitting high & proud while possessing a very private location along Tomewin Mountain Road, the 'Tomewin Mountain Retreat' takes in breathtaking views of the beautiful Currumbin Valley escarpment from every possible angle. A entertainers dream, this immaculately presented Council approved BnB retreat offers expansive open plan living, generous bedrooms, a bountiful equipped modern kitchen with bar area plus vast alfresco patios
The main residence epitomises the best of open plan living, featuring multiple interconnected living and dining areas. The modern kitchen, equipped with sleek European appliances, tiled splashback, wide benches and LED feature lighting flows seamlessly through the open living room with the bar/breakfast areas. The home also features 3 generously sized bedrooms. The master suite with a walk-in-wardrobe and a spacious ensuite features a deep curved tub and separate shower.
Rich timber panelling makes the interior warm and inviting. Beautiful tiled flooring extends through the kitchen, living/dining and flows out onto the wide wraparound verandas. A stunning resort style saltwater pool with a largely paved sundeck provides ample opportunities to take in the magical valley views. Adjacent to the pool area you'll also find a Balinese inspired entertainment pavilion and a second paved alfresco dining area with feature lighting surrounded by tropical landscaping.
Backing onto the rainforest is the separate 2 bedroom studio. Fully self-contained with ample parking, bathroom, kitchenette and open plan living, it is the perfect space for visiting guests or better yet to generate an income as this studio is council approved as a BnB dwelling.
A 24-minute drive to Burleigh Heads and a 25-minute drive to Coolangatta ensures that the "Tomewin Mountain Retreat" is accessible while supremely private.
Last updated: 11:54AM on Aug 9th 2018