Rural for sale
735 Koo Wee Rup Longwarry Road,
5 3 4
A LIFESTYLE TO LOVE EXCELLENT LOCATIONThis 80 acres property just 5 minutes on this sealed road to the freeway, just 10 minutes to Pakenham racecourse and just 3 minutes to local supermarket, school, railway and more.
Looked after pristinely from the day it was built and improved and upgraded consistently and fastidiously. Perfect mix of large and small paddocks catering for cattle and horses in fine fashion. Stables, yards, race and crushes.. Central laneway, dam, concrete troughs and fenced tree lines.. An enclosed house yard + beautiful pool - And that is all before seeing the quality 5 bedroom home or sheds, stables, wash bay and more! A testament to the current owners and the owner before who have all loved this property and it shows. Inspection will impress.
• "Hillridge Farm" - 80 Acres lovely lifestyle and profitable farm
• Central laneway set up perfectly to cater for multiple farming enterprises including, horses, cattle, dogs though flexible and would allow many different pursuits including horticulture opportunities. (Options regarding recycled water agreement could be entered into for irrigation).
• Fantastic views and so convenient to town, freeway, railway and under 1hr to Melbourne.
• Very well set up exceptionally maintained including: solid laneways, concrete troughs in all paddocks, fenced shelterbelts, quality fencing (electric rope, barb and some post and rail, well drained, perfect mix of large & small paddocks, dam, working windmill, steel round yard, 2 stables with timed lights, horse wash, tack room with saddle rails, crush etc.
• 4 smaller horse paddocks, 9 large paddocks
• Consistent fertilizer history / program undertaken every year
• 22,000L Tank at house, 2x22,000L tanks catching from sheds.
• 60 x 30 L/U Shed- 3 phase pwr, concrete floor, water/washbasin, lights, steel frame
• 4 bay machinery shed, wood shed, chook pen & L/U Double car colorbond shed with concrete floor. Excellent parking / turning areas
• Loading race, drafting yards, crush, central lane and new steel yards
• Sealed road access easy for transport of animals and truck / float access and turning.
• Approx 49sq URL (approx. 28sq living). 19yr old timeless brick home with beautiful quality updates recently and impeccably maintained always!
• 5 large bedrooms (or 4 + excellent home office), Large rumpus room (or formal lounge), formal entrance hall and high ceilings throughout, ornate special features, large gutted cornice, neutral modern tones, new carpets, ducted vacuum, ducted heating and ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, double blinds (inc day blinds), country style verandas with turned posts, main bathroom includes claw foot bath, shower and separate powder room, w/c. Full ensuite to master with double basin vanity. New tap fittings, new stone benches in bathrooms & kitchen and butlers pantry, new oven & induction cooktop. Great spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, Smeg dishwasher and lovely outlook over property and directly into the back yard and pool areas. Home repainted throughout. Open plan and very spacious lounge spanning full width of home to dome windows surrounding dining area offering a perfect setting and magnificent outlook
• Oversized Dbl garage with full laundry facilities & internal access to home. Remote control access.
• A home that will not disappoint and a property your family will absolutely love!!
• Just minutes to Longwarry supermarket, school, kinder, railway station etc
Last updated: 03:28PM on Aug 16th 2018