74 Heather Street,
Wheeler Heights, NSW
Family Home With District ViewsPerched on the high side of the street with an elevated district outlook sits this elusive four bedroom family home ready for a family to enjoy. Split across two levels, the floorplan offers flexibility, arrive by a welcoming entry foyer and rumpus area, with an adjoining guest bedroom or a convenient home office.
Upstairs the accommodation includes a master bedroom and two additional bedrooms, and a family size bathroom ï¿½ with a bath and shower, and a separate toilet. The centrally located living and dining area with large balcony are the focal point for the family to entertain and enjoy the view, with timber flooring through to the neat and functional kitchen and adjoining full size laundry. The terraced north to rear yard has several areas for entertaining or relaxing around the chimmonay, and a level lawn catches the breeze and offers privacy and uninterrupted views.
- Four bedrooms, two with built-ins
- Two living areas, one on each level, upstairs living opens out onto front balcony
- Polished floor boards upstairs to living area
- Entertainers balcony with district views plus tiered back yard
- Updated bathroom and additional toilet
- Single lock up garage plus off street for 2 additional cars
- Ideal for student accommodation
- Private tranquil setting
- Spacious storage area, workshop and cellar
- 563 sq metre approximately