74 Park Road,
Hunters Hill, NSW
Tightly-held Home Set On 1,037sqm Of Immense PotentialAvailable for the first time in 31 years, this cherished home commands a sprawling level block of sheer potential that is set back from the street. The long driveway leads to an immensely spacious holding drenched in sunshine, promising a fantastic setting for a grand family home or multiple residences (STCA). Featuring formal and casual living areas, the existing family home is superbly maintained, offering the opportunity to live in or enjoy rental returns until the timing suits to make your next move. Merely metres from Boronia Park and moments from the foreshore of Lane Cove River, this address presents an exciting opportunity in a family-orientated locale of immense attraction.
• Huge block encourages building a large family home with pool (STCA)
• Rare opportunity to develop duplex in private off-street setting (STCA)
• Existing family home with a flexible fourth bedroom/study/media room
• Sweeping lawns plus alfresco dining area sheltered from the elements
• Neat kitchen has plenty of cupboard space, two-way bathroom with bath
• Storage sheds, single carport plus plenty of space for additional cars
• Less than 500 metres from Boronia Park Public School, nearby city buses
• Just minutes from Top Ryde's retail, dining and entertainment options
Please contact John Priddy 0411 331 043 for any further details - please refer to the contract for exact boundary measurements.