House for sale
742 Noosa Springs Drive,
Noosa Heads, QLD
5 4 3
Contact Agent for Pricing
Live on One Level with Leafy Lakeside BackdropPerfect for a couple, this property allows you to live completely on one level with a downstairs master bedroom, but also offers a luxurious upstairs guest accommodation area to welcome guests and family to stay. Completed in 2009 on an 850m2 elevated lot and oriented to take advantage of the North aspect, this quality home offers filtered views of beautiful Lake Weyba and Noosa Springs golf course, framed by a leafy backdrop.
Designed for easy living on one level if you choose, there are two master bedrooms (one up and one down), assuring you of the perfect living arrangements.
- Four large bedrooms, all with private ensuites plus a balcony or patio
- Fifth bedroom/office with separate side entry
- Choice of two spacious undercover external living spaces providing year round outdoor enjoyment. Think warm sunny Winters and cool Summer breezes!
- Quality kitchen fully equipped with Miele appliances including 900mm oven, 900mm gas cooktop, combi microwave, automatic coffee machine and dishwasher
- 13m lap pool with feature fountain sprays
- Bathrooms fitted out in stone and marble; both master bathrooms include spa baths and separate showers
- Oversize double garage includes ceiling storage, 2 pac flooring, high clearance and parallel buggy space with separate door
- Carrier remote controlled air-conditioning with 6 zones
- Built-in central vacuum system
- Italian glazed porcelain oversize floor tiles to living spaces
- Colour impregnated exterior render - never needs painting
- User friendly laundry with extra linen cupboard
- 'Eco' water tank system supplies laundry, toilets and gardens
- Easy care, fully irrigated garden with mature plants
The welcoming Noosa Springs community includes championship golf, 24/7 security, world class Spa and magnificent dining - all just 5 minutes from Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach.
Prefer a package deal? The owners are also agreeable to selling the furniture and all electricals - even the Buggy!
To arrange your personal inspection, call Craig Brumby on 0417 789 765 today.
Property Code: 160
Last updated: 09:29PM on Jun 30th 2017