744/61 Noosa Springs Drive,
Noosa Heads, QLD
Grand entertainer for all seasonsAn inspired architectural triumph, this home is as comfortable, practical and private as it is aesthetically beautiful. You will be captivated by the ambience that is created by the sheer scale and volume of the interior spaces. The flow of transient living areas, abundant natural light and the calming influence of gently articulated water enhance the unique and versatile design. Underpinned by an outstanding level of quality finishes and inclusions, this home offers an unparalleled lifestyle opportunity.
As you walk through the privacy gate and into the entrance courtyard, you immediately sense the grandeur and scale of this master built entertainer. A glass walled walkway takes you around the perimeter of the central courtyard on both levels connecting living, dining and bedrooms in a gentle sweep and floods the home with wonderful, natural light.
- Soaring double height ceilings to the living areas – walls are fitted with a professional gallery hanging system to show case your art collection
- Vast, open plan main living flows to both the pool area and the private, sun filled internal deck
- Air-conditioned throughout – fireplace to main living area
- Heated pool
- Separate front of house lounge area opening to private walled garden
- Master craftsman appointed kitchen with exquisite stone bench tops and European quality appliances
- Walk through butler's pantry incorporating home office
- Ground floor master/guest bedroom has a luxurious, resort style ensuite opening out to a private garden courtyard
- A Lift has been installed for ease of access between floors
- The primary bedroom on the upper floor enjoys its own separate wing linked by a spectacular open walkway overlooking the living area below. The sunset and dappled views over the pool, forest and Lake Weyba create a peaceful and relaxing aspect to be enjoyed from the upstairs rear deck.
- A further two en-suited bedrooms are on the upper level
- A versatile 4th room on this level could be used as a family room, studio or 5th bedroom
- 3 car garage
- Prime, elevated position overlooking Lake Weyba
Within the heart of the prestigious Noosa Springs Estate, a safe, gated community with 24 hour security where golfing, tennis, luxury spa and fitness facilities are yours to enjoy. All set within exquisitely maintained lush tropical gardens, natural forests and spring fed lakes. A most impressive home in an exclusive neighbourhood. 5 minutes drive to Hastings Street and Noosa main beach.