House for sale
75 Adelaide Terrace,
3 3 4
Reasonable Offers Invited
PICTURE POSTCARD PANORAMA - The View Speaks for ItselfSet in a spectacular coastal location with breathtaking panoramic views, this architecturally designed property is sure to impress the most discerning buyer. If the best of everything is your way of life, you've just found your new home!
Set on a massive 8 acres, it is effortlessly modern and sophisticated yet relaxed, comfortable and inviting.
Some of the many features include -
* Magnificent ocean views from all rooms across the bay out to Bowen and Gloucester Island and beyond with Poole and Thomas Islands in close proximity
* Adelaide Creek approx 100mtrs from the front gate - perfect for crabbing and fishing
* Some of the most magnificent landscaping you will ever see - from the fixed stone terraces at the waters edge through to the endless displays of foxtail palms and brightly coloured tropical foliage, it is an absolute eye opener
* Formal entry through glassed semi-round hallway which houses 3 huge bedrooms all with their own ensuite - main with step up bath
* Sitting room or second living area with tranquil view through to pool
* Solid rosewood kitchen with solid granite bench tops and breakfast bar - also features integrated fridge, freezer and pantry blending seamlessly into the matching cabinet doors
* The huge paved sundeck adjacent to the living area resembles an island paradise - the expansive ocean views are wonderfully relaxing
* Stunning 'resort style' pool, with its own waterfall, timber decking, certified pool fencing and large gazebo - the perfect spot for entertaining
* Property has town water plus colorbond shed and workshop with office/bedroom
* Your own boat launching facility directly into the ocean - where can you catch a mudcrab whilst sitting on the ramp
* Also included in the package is 200 R2E2 mango trees in full production and a 2 bedroom cottage.
Another 10 aces of beachfront land only 500 metres away with 2 road frontage and completely cleared - possible subdivision (with Council approval) is also available. The home or the block of land can be purchased separately.
This home has been meticulously maintained since it was built and is set in an amazing unique location that you have to see to believe. Only 10 minutes to Bowen and award winning beaches and 40 minutes to Airlie Beach - gateway to the Whitsundays. You will feel like you are on your own little island - an absolute piece of paradise. Properties of this calibre are hard to come by - call now to set up an appointment to inspect.
Last updated: 07:01PM on Mar 23rd 2016