75 Peter Street,
Box Hill North, VIC
A dream family design with direct park accessEnjoy many happy years within this superb single-level 4 bedroom family home. A rare opportunity to be positioned in a low-traffic cul-de-sac with Koonung Creek parkland, cycling trail and the North Box Hill Tennis Club directly behind, this is a dream for active families who want to be close to everything.
A desirable configuration where the main bedroom sits separately from the children's wing, revel in the peacefulness of the front sitting room/study. Entertaining is extremely easy in the expansive dining, family room and white stone kitchen, enhanced by the addition of an under-cover deck with an inspiring view to the park's beautiful trees.
Featuring a walk-in robe and recently renovated stone ensuite with full-height porcelain tiling in the main bedroom, a free-standing bath in the renovated bathroom, and leafy views from every angle, walk around the corner to Box Hill North primary school, zoned for Koonung Secondary College and buses to Westfield Doncaster, Box Hill Central, hospital and TAFE.
* Superb single level 4 bedroom home in a cul-de-sac
* Backs directly onto Koonung Creek parkland and tennis club
* A peaceful front sitting room/study
* Entertainer's living with stone kitchen and under-cover deck
* Main bedroom with WIR and renovated stone/porcelain ensuite
* Separate children's wing
* Walk to Box Hill primary school and zoned for Koonung Secondary College
* Buses to Westfield, Box Hill Central, hospital and TAFE
Terms 10% deposit, balance 60/90 days