House for sale
750 Castlereagh Road,
4 3 2
Stunning Acreage Setting, Showcasing Peaceful Modern HomeSensational picturesque blue mountains vistas on a sprawling six acre estate, this quality home offers a lifestyle of tranquility, peace and privacy for the entire family.This captivating home exhibits all that is best about acreage living!! The superbly crafted and wonderfully spacious interiors offer an uplifting sense of space and light, with an effortless flow to sun drenched outdoor entertaining areas and private pool setting. Situated on approx six acres of land with a peaceful leafy setting.
This exclusive and prestigious home offers;
- Sweeping single level layout features soaring high ceilings.
- Multiple living zones plus potential self-contained dwelling.
- Double sided fire place opening onto both living sanctuaries.
- 4 large double bedrooms all featuring walk-in robes.
- Master with beautiful modern ensuite showcasing a double shower head and his and hers vanity.
- Extra large contemporary laundry with a connecting bathroom.
- Walk in linen room.
- Impressive entry foyer with wide recycled blackbutt hard wood flooring.
- Magnificent living and dining areas with Blue Mountains aspect.
- Stunning open plan kitchen, dining and family area.
- Roomy walk in pantry
- Covered entertaining terrace backing onto picturesque views and a pool to whoa the crowd.
- Large double lock-up garage (internal access & auto door)
- Teenage retreat/man cave.
- Fully self contained function stables, numerous post and rail paddocks and yards.
- Ducted air conditioning
- All bathrooms feature underfloor heating and heated towel rails.
This sophisticated family sanctuary is simply sublime!!
Enquiries: James Hall – 0448 244 987
L J HOOKER RICHMOND - 02 4578 7500
Last updated: 03:58AM on Aug 4th 2017