Rural for sale

753 Turners Flat Road,

Turners Flat, NSW

7 4 4

Bring The Family And Live In This Rural River Front Paradise

Wow, wow, wow! This is not only a spectacular draw-dropping home and farm package on the river with the most amazing views - this one is priced to sell.

This is definitely one of the very best in our area - something you don't get the chance to buy very often.

A magnificent home perched on the high flood-free river bank with a breathtaking 2km stretch of river right in front of you to admire. Views of the river from 60% of the home, the other 40% get to marvel at the rolling green hills and the mountain backdrop.

This is the dream where you can all live together and not be in each other's pocket!

Here's a simple breakdown:
- 53Ha. (130Ac) under 20 minutes west of Kempsey.
- Macleay River frontage, breathtaking driving access to water's edge - ever-flowing freshwater; magic for swimming, fishing and canoeing.
- Very, very private home setting.
- Impeccable and palatial brick home to accommodate a large family or perhaps a B&B type scenario.
- West Wing: 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge room, rumpus room, laundry.
- Central Living: lounge room, kitchen, dining, sunroom.
- East Wing: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, lounge room.
- Home is designed/wired/plumbed so that with the quick and easy installation of a kitchen the East Wing will become a very spacious 2BR attached granny flat.
- The most amazing kitchen - not just beautiful, not just large but perfectly central and with views of the river!
- The kitchen is designed for specific working and serving stations: 5 separate work stations, 1 central island, 3 sinks, 2 ovens, 1 indoor BBQ, 1 gas stove and a walk-in pantry.
- Polished timber floors, high cathedral ceilings.
- Spectacular in-ground rock pool.
- 18m x 9m machinery shed: power, part concrete floor/lock-up.
- Brilliant cattle yards, crush, ramp.
- 3 Phase power at the house.
- Macleay River frontage, Lovelocks Creek frontage, 4 dams + watered gully.
- School bus and mail at the gate.
- 40 minutes to world class beaches of Crescent Head.

This is one of those properties that I can guarantee that upon inspection you will be more impressed than what the photos are telling you now!

Call us any day, anytime to arrange your personal tour.
Last updated: 04:41PM on May 23rd 2019
Contact the agentCLOSE

Email sent successfully!

Your email has been sent to One Agency Kelly Flanagan West Kempsey.

Would you like to get the latest Rich Pickings?

One Agency Kelly Flanagan West Kempsey

42 Elbow Street
West Kempsey NSW, 2440