Semi-rural Acreage for sale
76 Branga Avenue,
5 3 3
Best of Both Worlds; Beachside AcreageAn incredibly rare treasure on the Central Coast – combining the best of beachside and acreage living, this stunning 2.356 acres of lush landscaped land is tucked away in a hidden pocket of Copacabana and offers a magnificent home within easy walking distance to the beach.
Architecturally designed with total wow factor, the open floor plan incorporates a large kitchen, lounge room and dining with beautiful gable ceilings and large picturesque over sized windows drawing in the outdoor vista. The formal lounge room is perfect for spending the winter months with family, with a charming wood fire place, gable ceiling and bamboo flooring. Four very generous robed bedrooms (master with both a walk in robe and ensuite) overlook the landscaped gardens. A wrap around veranda frames the home and a large entertaining deck adjoins the beautiful salt water pool. This is a property that has to be seen to be fully appreciated for everything on offer…
- Large open plan living including Kitchen, Lounge with fire place, Dining leading onto the entertaining deck
- Formal lounge room with bamboo flooring and stunning feature fire place
- Expansive kitchen with stone bench tops, Island bench, stainless steel appliances, gas top cooking, loads of storage and stunning gable ceiling
- Four generous size bedroom all with built in robes - stunning master suite with walk in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and separate powder room
- Internal laundry room/Mud Room with plenty of storage
- Double garage with loft apartment / In law accommodation including Kitchenette, bathroom, lounge & bedroom
- Additional carport perfect for horse float or speed boat
- Beautiful in ground salt water pool
- Horse paddock
- Work shed
- Fully landscaped gardens
- Wrap around verandah and large entertaining deck overlooking pool and landscaped gardens, enjoy watching the fire flies light up the bushland in the month of October, you may even see a dear roaming.
- Council Rates $2,263.00 per Ann
Extras include: town water, enviro cycle system, water feature, gazebo, bottled gas, reverse cycle air conditioning, work shed, and the list goes on and on!
A short 5 minute drive to Avoca Beach, an easy 15 minute walk to a selection of beaches, cafes, shops and transport yet so protected from the outside world, you will adore the lifestyle this home has to offer. Don’t miss this opportunity, call Susan Svenson on 0408 764 030 or Chantel Lang Chadwick on 0410 433 213 to book your inspection today.
Last updated: 01:08PM on Feb 20th 2019