House for sale
76 Canberra Drive,
4 2 2
Brand New Hamptons Residence in AshgroveThis architecturally designed modern home has been built to perfection and offers great elevation and space whilst being in the heart of one of Brisbane's finest suburbs.
Expansive living on the ground level provides for smooth indoor/outdoor connectivity to the generous patio and pool with the upper level comprising of 4 generously sized bedrooms and the bonus of an additional living space.
A comfortable, peaceful retreat is ensured making this masterful residence perfect for a family looking to grow into the home in the highly sort after and desirable suburb of Ashgrove.
Privately positioned and boasting neutral colour schemes, you will appreciate the space and layout of this brand new home, fit for families of all ages. Floored with timber throughout, the spacious downstairs open plan living, dining and kitchen area captures a profusion of natural light, opening out onto a wide outdoor entertaining area overlooking the pool and low maintenance child friendly backyard. Perfectly located and perched on the higher side of the street, this stunning residence is surrounded by quality million dollar homes and captures a great suburban outlook.
The home itself features:
- Open plan living with 2.7 metre high ceilings and timber flooring flowing through to the back yard.
- Expansive living area with sliding doors opening out onto the fully Travertine tiled and undercover outdoor living area.
- Beautiful kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless oven, 900 mil Smeg
gas cooktop, fully integrated dishwasher; soft close kitchen cabinetry and butler's pantry with sink and ample storage.
- Separate fifth bedroom/rumpus/media room or guest room complete with built in robe and access to the downstairs powder room.
- Great sized laundry with an abundance of storage and access to the side of the property.
- Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning.
- Fully remote double garage.
- Great under stair storage and additional storage downstairs.
- Four generously sized bedrooms complete with built in robes, ceiling fans and LED lighting.
- Master bedroom featuring large walk-in robe and ensuite with double carrara marble sinks, floor to ceiling tiles in shower , separate shower with double shower head and toilet. In addition, the Master bedroom features a front balcony with great privacy and suburban views.
- Second fully carpeted and generously sized family rumpus or games room with great natural light.
- Main bathroom with semi-frameless shower, Carrara marble vanity, full bath and separate toilet.
- Linen cupboard
- Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning
- In-ground saltwater pool with frameless glass pool fencing
- Fully fenced and private backyard
- 458m block with Easterly aspect.
- Solar hot water system
- Solar power
- Smart TV and date cabling.
Located in the sought-after suburb of Ashgrove, positioned a mere 6 kilometres North-West of the city, this conveniently located property would suit families, professional couples or buyers looking for a new home with minimal maintenance and the ability to lock up and go away. The area is well known for quality schools such as Marist Brothers College, Mount St Michael's College, Mater Dei Primary School, St Finbarr's Primary School. 76 Canberra Drive, is located in the highly regarded Oakleigh State School Catchment. This stunning residence also gives great access to Kelvin Grove Road via Banks Street with short drive to the ICB, Clem 7, Legacy way and Airport Link tunnel networks.
This is a superb opportunity to secure a master built home and a prime piece of real estate in the blue chip suburb of Ashgrove. For further information including an information package on the property including comparable sales, please contact Matthew Jabs or Ross Armstrong.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 02:10PM on Apr 24th 2018