76 High Street Road,
Plans in place for a rewarding, parkside redevelopment...A rewarding redevelopment opportunity in a sought-after, convenient setting just doors from Ashwood Reserve, this original home with approved plans and permits for 3 stylish, 4-bedroom townhouses, is set privately on a large, level and perfectly rectangular block with wide, north-facing frontage and rear laneway access from Queens Parade.
Diagonally opposite Ashwood College and around the corner from Gardiners Creek Trail, it is within metres of buses in High Street Road, a short walk to a choice of primary schools and shopping and cafes in Ashwood Village.
Individually designed, each residence has a spacious 4-bedroom floorplans, private landscaped gardens, secure, auto garaging and sunny, well-appointed casual living zones opening to spacious alfresco entertaining.
Well-positioned in a sought-after pocket that is always popular with families, professionals and investors thanks to easy proximity to schools, transport, parkland and shopping choices, this home is close to Holmseglen trains, Ashburton Village, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Ashwood College, High Street shops, Riversdale Golf Course, Monash Freeway.
* Ready to redevelop with approved plans for 3 spacious, 4-bedroom townhouses
* Wide, north-facing frontage with convenient rear access via Queens Parade
* Alternative options as a renovation or rebuild (STCA) into a palatial new home
* Close to sought-after local amenities with easy access to city or SE suburbs
* Popular, parkside setting with real appeal for families, professionals and investors
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.76highsteetroadashwood.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 45/60/90 days