76 Marriage Road,
Brighton East, VIC
A Perfect Marriage of Space, Style and SophisticationA captivating example of elegant contemporary living, this beautifully balanced 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom family home irresistibly flows over two levels of stylish sophistication. Meticulously designed and constructed in one of Bayside’s most requested areas, this exceptional home seamlessly connects a striking street presence with enticing indoor/outdoor living and entertaining spaces.
Discover a grand, broad entry, with French oak underfoot, branching off to a substantial ground-floor bedroom, perfect for overnight guests or extended family. Serviced by walk-in robes and a luxe semi-ensuite that successfully doubles as a handy ground-floor powder room, this is a wonderful introduction to a home that radiates a genuine feeling of warmth and inclusion.
A splendidly cinematic home theatre will keep the whole family entertained with a top-of-the-range Epson projector, sensational Sonos surround-sound and a head-turning 110 inch screen. Magnificently modern and dramatically daring, the home opens up in imposing fashion with gallery-inspired living and dining brought to life under towering ceilings. The generous use of glass emphasises the breadth of space and subtle shifts in ceiling height create depth.
The glistening kitchen and accompanying butler’s pantry are a true celebration of high-end design and placement, featuring a waterfall island bench topped by sleek, high-performing Dekton and serviced by immaculate Ilve appliances including a pair of integrated dishwashers. Nothing in this sparkling kitchen has been left to chance.
Step outside through a stylish, window-walled parade of corner sliding doors to a sheltered alfresco terrace warmed by ceiling strip heaters overhead. This remarkably roomy outdoor room has all your living and entertaining needs covered, bordered by an easy-care garden and an immediately inviting swimming pool with timber-decked terrace.
A central stairwell links the two levels with the remaining four bedrooms and a gleaming family bathroom staged upstairs, framed by a children’s retreat or third living space. The main bedroom is a stylistic showpiece of scale and convenience, stylishly sunlit by a pair of picture windows. Enjoy a dressing room and a striking ensuite featuring a twin vanity, freestanding ova-shaped bath, an oversized shower and separate WC.
Built three years ago, yet presenting as near-new, comprehensive features include internal access to a remote-controlled 2-car garage, additional storage areas, powder rooms on both levels, an easy-care landscaped garden, and ducted heating and refrigerated cooling.
From vision to completion, every dazzling detail in this welcoming home has been carefully contemplated and lovingly crafted into a truly functional modern masterpiece. The efficient and effective use of space inside and out is a triumph of thoughtful planning. It all adds up to an outstanding lifestyle opportunity within easy walking distance of Brighton Secondary College, Dendy Park, Dendy Village shopping and located in the Brighton Primary School Zone. An inspection will entice!
* 5 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR, downstairs main with stunning semi-ensuite and WIR, upstairs main boasting dressing room and luxe ensuite featuring standalone, oval-shaped bathtub, oversized shower and twin vanity
* Superbly spacious open-plan living and dining, framed by corner sliding doors and gas log fireplace
* Entertainers’ Ilve kitchen showcasing Dekton island bench
* Handy butler’s pantry with integrated Ilve dishwasher alongside walk-in pantry
* Top-of-the-range home cinema
* Large laundry with ample shelving and a wall of storage
* Upstairs powder room
* Spacious upstairs retreat
* Undercover alfresco terrace
* Inviting swimming pool, hemmed by entertainers’ deck
* French oak flooring and plush carpet
* Remote-controlled double garage featuring internal/external access with additional storage space
* Substantial under-stairs storage
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling
* Double-glazed windows to bedrooms and living areas
* Holland blackout blinds, Roman blinds and plantation shutters
* Landscaped, low-maintenance garden and yard
* Approx. 46 squares or 427sqm
Property Code: 1038