House for sale
766 Noosa Springs Drive,
Noosa Heads, QLD
3 4 3
Price Negotiable - Contact Agent
A Beautiful, Private Oasis - All On One LevelThis private, beautiful home was expertly designed for our sub-tropical climate - its perfect for cool Summers and warm sunny Winters. Located in the exclusive Palms precinct at Noosa's only five star 18 hole golf resort, the Pro Shop, restaurant, fitness club, yoga, tennis, day spa and heated 25m pool are just a short buggy ride away. It is also just a five minute drive to the elegance and excitement of Hastings Street and Noosa's fabulous Main Beach; in fact everything in Noosa is easily accessible. There is a lot to discover, but here are a few notable features of the property:
- Architect designed and built in 2007 of steel reinforced concrete, ideal North East aspect, 704m2 elevated allotment
- Open air-flow floorplan with separate sleeping wings and central living spaces
- Covered timber deck area overlooks generous pool and leafy gardens
- Kitchen: perfect for entertaining, well connected to indoor and outdoor living spaces
- Kitchen: Extensive built in cabinetry and drawer storage
- Kitchen: European gas range with electric oven, extensive stone bench work areas, two dishwashers
- Kitchen: Built in Vintec wine fridge, fitted double door ice-maker fridge/freezer
- Living: Extensive custom cabinetry, stylish wood fire, polished concrete floors
- Family: Large family room with lush carpeting and full bank of floor to ceiling louvres
- Sleeping: Two luxury guest bedrooms, both with private ensuites and deck access
- Sleeping: Owners retreat includes private sitting room/office, open plan bathroom, pool deck access
- Garage: Includes generous storage, space for two large vehicles, epoxy flooring
- Golf Cart: Motorised golf cart parking includes handy laundry alcove and separate remote door entry
This is an immaculate home, built and occupied by its resident owner from new.
If required, the property could also be set up as an investment catering for extended golf stay rentals.
You can future proof your needs too; wheelchair access was factored in from the outset. With indoors and out on one level, you could roll a marble right through, from front to back.
Totally private, with 24/7 gated and staffed security you can lock and leave with total confidence. Magnificent Lake Weyba and kilometres of attractively maintained botanical surrounds set the scene for this exclusive and peaceful community.
The purchase of a full furniture and electricals package plus a One Lady Owner Mercedes Benz SUV and Twin Seat Golf Cart can also be negotiated with the sale.
Don't miss out on this exciting and value packed opportunity. We are ready to sell. Contact Marketing Agent Craig Brumby today to arrange your inspection.
Property Code: 234
Last updated: 06:17PM on Feb 11th 2019