76a Haigh Avenue,
Modern Family Haven with Room to GrowProviding a relaxed and comfortable home with stylish finishes, private north rear gardens, and pleasant national park outlooks. This spacious residence reveals a versatile layout perfect for families in a sought after and convenient locale.
Spanning two light-filled levels, it features a choice of formal and casual living areas with superb outdoor entertaining. A spacious front lounge room flows to a formal dining area, plus a stone finished gas kitchen, with a casual dining space connecting to a generous family room. Opening out to the rear, you will be immediately impressed by level lawns and tri level gardens, offering alfresco entertaining naturally screened for ultimate privacy.
Upstairs there are four good sized bedrooms including the master with walk in robe and renovated ensuite, as well as a spacious family bathroom and a separate w/c.
Positioned on 702m2 of land in a family-friendly cul-de-sac, a short stroll to village shops, schools, city and Chatswood buses are at the end of the street.
* Absolutely nothing to spend, ready for immediate enjoyment
* Lounge room, formal and informal dining, family room
* Kitchen is equipped with stone benchtops and gas cooking
* Tranquil north facing yard plus tiered gardens with paved alfresco spaces
* Well-scaled bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and modern ensuite
* Auto double lock up garage, internal access and driveway parking
* Laundry with w/c, spilt system air conditioning, gas heating
* Mature gardens and ample space for a swimming pool
* A short drive from Belrose Super Centre and surf beaches
* Moments from Glenrose shops, tennis courts and dog park