77 Bombala Crescent,
Quakers Hill, NSW
SOLD - By Shondel SurmaFlowing over two spacious levels, this beautifully decorated five bedroom home has been classically designed, showcasing various multi-purpose living areas to enable a comfortable and leisurely lifestyle.
Presenting a practical layout compatible for large and growing families, the property is equipped with versatile features to cater to in-law accommodation, plus multiple formal and casual living areas to enjoy private comfort or to host and entertain guests.
Perched upon an approximately 591sqm block, the expansive family home is situated in a quiet position on a peaceful street, conveniently located to local amenities including Quakers Court (500m approx.), St. Andrew’s College (300m approx.) and Harvey Park (450m approx.).
* Stepping in, the entire first floor is decorated with marble tiles, exuding a tasteful and gleaming aura to the home to enhance the comfort and luxury of the property’s formal and informal living spaces.
* Offering a diverse range of living areas, including an open study area at the front, the combined formal lounge and dining area adjacent to the entrance, central family room stemming from the dining and an upstairs loft ideal for suited to a teenagers or children’s retreat.
* The five bedrooms of the home exhibit tremendous space, each including built-in-robes, timber floor boards and balconies to two, with the master equipped with a walk-in-robe, ensuite and balcony.
* The fifth bedroom located on the first floor, presents an ideal structure for in-law accommodation, directly access a fully equipped bathroom adjacent from the room.
* Partitioned by bi-fold doors, the kitchen is a grand wonder to any avid cook. Displaying stunning cabinetry and plenty of storage, its features top quality inclusions including island bench with marble benchtop and island sink, stainless steel appliances, downlights and eye-catching bow window overlooking to outdoor area.
* The outdoor area provides an ideal set-up for entertainers. The tiled undercover pergola enables a chilled and relaxed private atmosphere, extending to an additional wooden deck area perfect to host barbeques or utilise the wood fire oven.
* Additional features include ducted air conditioning, spacious laundry room with built-in storage space, separated double-lock up garage with extra storage, extensive driveway for added car spaces and dual side access.
Incorporating form and functionality that compliments the lifestyle of the large, modern family, this gorgeous home is not one to be missed. Cleverly designed and gorgeously presented, contact Shondel Surma for further information on 0400 993 997.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.