House for sale
77 Harbour Drive,
Trinity Park, QLD
4 3 6
FNQ Hot Buy $1,450,000
Luxurious Waterfront AbodeFirst time to the market, this beautiful home canal front home on Bluewater Harbour was custom built in 2013 with the family in mind and has been lovingly maintained. This stunning waterfront residence offers timeless architecture, superb quality finishes and a perfect waterfront location. This home is an entertainers dream with multiple alfresco spaces to enjoy, surrounded perfectly with the ultimate resort side poolside design and plenty of garden space for the family to enjoy.
As you enter this luxurious and private home, you will be taken back by the saltwater reef aquarium and magnificent water views. A flow through feel leading you to the open-plan Family/Kitchen/Dining room, showcasing hardwood timber framed bi-fold doors with custom screens bring the outdoors in allowing the ideal Queensland lifestyle. This area flows seamlessly to the alfresco area featuring an outdoor kitchen with built in BBQ, fridge and Foxtel surrounded by the pool and garden spaces.
The ground floor features expansive living zones, a generous well positioned study or sitting room featuring the aquarium and a fabulous gourmet kitchen with a large grey mirror splash-back reflecting back to the water views. The kitchen has an abundance of bench space and storage, with high end stone benchtops and quality Smeg appliances, plus a walk in pantry with mains power for small appliances. The media room is also located on the ground floor making it the perfect location for your next Hollywood blockbuster.
As you head up the striking timber and frameless glass staircase, the home opens to the four spacious bedrooms. The very large master suite with high ceilings flows out to a private balcony through bifold doors overlooking the waterway, providing the perfect way to wake up and start your day. The adjoining ensuite includes a freestanding spa bath with water views and an enormous walk-in-robe with fully inbuilt cabinetry that is every clothes lover’s dream! The additional three bedrooms are large in size, two featuring walk in robes and the other a built-in-robe.
The property was built with energy efficiency in mind and includes a 5KW solar power, heat pump hot water system, underground rain water storage, variable speed pool pump and LED lighting throughout.
A few of the features that we love include but are not limited to;
• 7 Meter exclusive use pontoon/jetty with deep water access
• Fully automated resort style heated swimming pool with 10 meter lap lane
• Built in concrete seating to the canal with cushions and fire pit
• Fully-fenced low maintenance yard, with automated irrigation system
• Fully frameless glass surrounding pool and garden areas for unobstructed views
• 3.6m high double garage and secure gated side access for boat or caravan storage
• Additional parking for 6 cars with dual driveway
• New Guinea Rosewood timber bi-fold doors and louvres, including custom screens
• Quality 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles throughout all indoor and outdoor areas
• Smeg appliances with integrated dishwasher, pyrolytic oven and induction cooktop
• North-west facing providing afternoon shade to escape the harsh QLD sun
• End of canal position always ensuring a consistent breeze all year round
• Close to Schools & Uni
Contact Nathan today for your private inspection.
Last updated: 04:26PM on Sep 18th 2018