77 Pope Street,
Five-Star Modern Living In Elegant Park-Side Family HomeThis stunning six-years-young designer residence seamlessly blends elegant on-trend interiors with alfresco living with corner pool and lush parkland views. It backs onto Sandy Creek Park and playground, and is ideally located in the Wellers Hill State School catchment area, walking distance to childcare facilities, and an easy 15-minute commute to Brisbane CBD.
– Large formal lounge plus separate open-plan family/dining area with parkland views
– Five-star designer kitchen with large island breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
– Living/dining opens to elevated deck with lush park views and stunning corner pool
– King-sized master bedroom with enormous walk-in robe
– Built-in robes to three over-sized extra beds; large home office or fifth bedroom
– Immaculate three-way main bathroom with stone-top vanity to suit family living
– Wide solid timber flooring to all living areas and office;
– Downstairs powder room plus separate internal laundry with built-in cabinetry
– Double lock-up garage with storeroom and internal entry
Enter via the front patio into the wide entry hall with the large home office or fifth bedroom located on your immediate right through double doors.
The entry hall flows past the large living room that is immaculately presented with wide timber flooring and connects through to spacious open-plan family/dining that showcases panoramic floor-to-ceiling park views.
The five-star designer kitchen is a standout feature of the home with a huge island breakfast bar, thick white stone bench tops, large walk-in pantry and gas cooking.
The family/dining area also opens onto the bright entertainer’s deck that steps down to a stunning corner pool that wraps around the side of the home.
Upstairs, a large rumpus room joins the four over-sized bedrooms, main bathroom with shower, bath, powder room and separate toilet.
The king-sized master bedroom features an enormous walk-in robe and ensuite with double stone-top vanity and freestanding bath, and there are built-in robes to the generous second, third and fourth bedrooms.
A large well-equipped internal laundry joins a separate powder room downstairs, and the double lock-up garage features a storeroom and internal entry.
It all adds up to perfect living with a clever, family-friendly design, outstanding entertaining options and a location that’s hard to beat.