House for sale
77 Sixth Avenue,
5 3 2
THE MODERN & ADAPTABLE FAMILY HOMEThis grand family home, facing north-east and backing on to bushland in one of Bardon's best streets, will suit families with children of all ages. Offered for sale for the first time in 22 years, this house at 77 Sixth Avenue, Bardon combines the charm of the original 1939 single bedroom cottage with all of today's modern conveniences. Set over two levels, the home comprises polished wood floors, 5 good sized bedrooms (two with built in robes, and the master with A/C, walk in robe and ensuite bathroom), two more newly renovated bathrooms, an office, multiple living areas and undercover parking for 2 cars.
Upstairs: a covered deck with views over Bardon complements the chef's kitchen with A/C, stainless steel appliances, Corian benchtops and ample storage.
The formal lounge/dining, the first of the 5 bedrooms, a bathroom, and informal eating area complete this level.
Downstairs: four bedrooms, three leading via French doors onto another covered deck running almost the full length of the house.
A beautiful study/library with combustion fireplace, new laundry, separate office, and storeroom combine to meet all the needs of a busy family.
The back yard is taken up by a sparkling in-ground pool in a private bush setting. To the rear of the property, adjacent to the bushland and just metres from the boundary, is a council owned and maintained park with approximately 400m2 of regularly mown land. Enjoy the benefits of a large backyard without the expense, hassle or maintenance!
On a corner block, with just one neighbour, you are located within a family friendly neighbourhood close to Rainworth and Bardon State Schools, St Joseph's Primary School, Stuartholme College and many parks, shops, restaurants, and cafes. All just 4km from the CBD.
- Corner position on 465m2 with just one neighbour
- 5 Bedrooms including a Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite plus a study / 6th Bedroom
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas allowing for separation
- Low maintenance grounds with a council bushland back neighbour that includes approximately 400m2 or regularly mown land - reap the benefits of a large yard, without the maintenance.
- Queenslander character throughout with the front of the home maintained to its original 1939 condition
- Sparking in-ground pool with private bush surroundings
- Versatile layout that satisfies the needs of families of all ages
- Air-conditioning, fans and shutters
- Combustion fireplace
- Quiet family friendly location close to Rainworth and Bardon State Schools, St Joseph's Primary School, Stuartholme College and many parks, shops, restaurants, and cafes. All just 4km from the CBD.
Last updated: 06:13PM on Dec 10th 2018