77 Windella Avenue,
Kew East, VIC
Captivating Clinker ConversionA tasteful and stylish renovation has transformed this appealing 1930s clinker brick home into a captivating environment for contemporary family living. The original art deco styling at the front of the home makes a smooth transition into sleek sophistication at the rear.
The formal living and dining rooms and front bedroom are imbued with period warmth and comfort. The more modern, spacious kitchen/family/meals area opens out to create an exceptional alfresco entertaining setting with the swimming pool at its centre.
The kitchen showcases high grade marble benchtops, stainless steel appliances, quality fittings and abundant storage space. The indulgent master bedroom is zoned at the rear of the home featuring a luxe ensuite and superb dressing room.
In a quiet, treed locale, Kew East and St Anne's Primary School are just down the street. Hays Paddock is within walking distance as is the Kew East Shopping Centre and city tram. Sought-after private schools, Kew Junction and the Eastern Freeway are close by.
* Tasmanian Oak timber flooring and bifold doors opening out to the 2 alfresco decks
* Decorative Art Deco ceilings. Plantation shutters
* Ducted heating and open fire place.
* Evaporative cooling and split system reverse cycle A/Cs
* Upstairs bedrooms and study, mountain views
* Salt chlorinated and gas heated pool
* Formal front garden, easy care rear garden
* Double garage (tandem) plus off-street parking space
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.77windellaavenuekeweast.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30/45 days