House for sale
78 & 80 Stafford Road,
3 1 2
WOW, DEVELOPER'S DELIGHT!Proudly presented by Edward Lim...
CALLING ALL INVESTORS & DEVELOPERS!!! The SELLER'S DECISION IS FINAL, these blocks MUST BE SOLD!!!
Why buy one when you can buy two? Introducing two adjoining blocks, 78 & 80 Stafford Road, a potential redevelopment site in the highly sought after suburb of KENWICK. With its total block size of 8680sqm Land Holding and Zoning of R17.5, allowing for up to a minimum of 14 Grouped Dwellings (STCA), this could be your next No-Brainer MONEY MAKING Project.
They say you make money in the buying and you certainly do not want to miss this GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY! Strategically located and only minutes away from Westfield Carousel. Approximately 15 km to the Perth CBD, close to airport and transport. This is the REAL DEAL!
78 Stafford Road is a vacant block with an approximate block size of 4340sqm. 80 Stafford Road on the other hand has a similar approximate block size of 4340sqm with an existing home comes of 3 bedrooms & 1 bathroom (currently rented at $300/week until August 2018). Both blocks will be sold in 'AS IS' condition.
The potential and options this property can offer are plenty includes:
* Renting out to earn income, if land banking is your preference
* Renovate for own stay
* Demolish & build your dream family home
* Subdivide & sell the blocks (STCA)
* Demolish & build multiple new homes (STCA)
* The POSSIBILITIES are simply ENDLESS!!!
* OUTSTANDING Location!
* 2 Green Title Blocks of 4340sqm each (Total Size = 8680sqm)
* Existing home comes with 3 bedrooms & 1 bathrooms
* Potential for Grouped Dwellings (STCA)
* Excellent Rectangle Shape Block
* The POSSIBILITIES are simply ENDLESS!
* THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD!!
Approximately $1,400 (FY17/18) - 78 Stafford Road, Kenwick
Approximately $1,500 (FY17/18) - 80 Stafford Road, Kenwick
$343.70 (FY16/17) - 78 Stafford Road, Kenwick
$343.70 (FY16/17) - 80 Stafford Road, Kenwick
For more information, simply call or text Edward Lim on 0408 929 655.
Last updated: 11:22AM on Oct 31st 2017