House for sale
78 Glover Road,
Yallingup Siding, WA
4 2 2
LITERALLY "YOUR HOME AMONGST THE GUM TREES"Stately brick and Colorbond home set amidst 2ha of healthy forest and graced with an asphalt sealed driveway winding through the trees to an oasis around your home. Located close to Goanna Cafe/Gallery and numerous wineries.
* Wide entry hall at the main entrance accesses both a large office, which with built-in wardrobes could easily serve as a fifth bedroom and the master suite, before leading to the main living area
* The open plan kitchen/living/dining area with high ceilings, has a northern aspect leads to a covered alfresco area of approx. 50sqm, immediately adjacent
* Large kitchen has a generous oversupply of cupboard and bench space including an island bench, a two bowl, two drainer sink, a pantry cupboard, Maytag dishwasher, 4 gas hot plates, Westinghouse wall oven with separate grill underneath, large fridge recess and wood look vinyl floor
* Outdoor area is neatly paved with soft lawn surrounds and a 12m lap pool as a back drop
* Master suite features a walk-in wardrobe and a large ensuite featuring a shower recess, vanity area, spa and a separate WC
* Bedrooms two and three are large enough for queen size beds and have built-in wardrobes plus bedroom four could easily accommodate bunks for the overflow holiday accommodation for the visiting hoards
* Minor bedrooms are serviced via a hallway which also houses a large linen press
* Second bathroom has a shower recess, vanity and bath
* Laundry has a broom cupboard and trough with separate WC adjacent
* Lap pool is approx. 5 ft deep, 12m in length and a touch over 2m wide with extensive brick paving surrounding, a Zodiac electric heater and automated chemical treatment system and fibreglass filter. There is also a Dolphin cleaner silently working away to keep the water crystal clear (pool care is under contract with Dunsborough Pool and Spa)
* Ten solar panels substantially reduce power bills
* Large two car carport, extensive asphalt hard stand areas, landscaping, a 6m by 9m (approx.) three bay shed with concrete floor and power connected plus a beautifully built kids cubby house hidden in the forest complete the picture
* Other features include a reverse cycle air-conditioner (Daikin), insulation, instantaneous gas hot water system and Foxtel dish
* Potable water supply is via a 135,000 litre (approx.) concrete rainwater tank and a bore with quality water which is pumped directly into the main tank without the need for filtering or treating
* This water supply is the key to maintaining the soft lawned surrounds which sets this property apart from others which do not have the luxury of a liberal water supply in summer
The layout lends itself to a share ownership scenario where the separate sleeping wings are connected via the main kitchen/living/dining area.
The ultra-quiet Glover Road location is on the sheltered eastern side of the ridge in the lee of the wind with excellent access directly to Busselton and Vasse via Hayes Road to Dunsborough via Commonage Road.
For further information please contact South West Real Estate Agent Joe White on 0417 939 715.
Last updated: 06:51PM on Oct 15th 2017