House for sale
78 Ullapool Road,
Mount Pleasant, WA
5 4 6
PALATIAL PALACE - SKY DECKThe absolute ultimate in perfection, this modern four level spacious family home offers a lifestyle one can only dream of.
Entertain on one of the many spectacular terraces and enjoy the glamorous resort-style living here on offer. This luxurious mansion was built to the highest of standard and brilliance in design taking every advantage of the exclusive panoramic views that sweep across the Canning River from Kings Park through to Mount Henry Bridge.
This amazing residence will accommodate in comfort all family situations including extended family with privacy.
- Five spacious bedrooms and four resort style bathrooms
- 1075 sqm prime street front land
- Oversized double garage with undercover parking for 4 additional cars including side access
- Shimmering infinity pool and hot tub
- Grand lobby entrance with striking antique European timber feature front doors with designer travertine flooring and stately curved staircase
- Queen size guest bedroom suite and bathroom
- Opulent formal sitting & dining room with featured gas fireplace
- Luxury chef’s kitchen, appointed with state of the art De Dietrich appliances including built in coffee machine, dishwasher, steam, convection and microwave ovens plus a ZIP boiling & chilled water tap and built in double refrigerator and freezer. This ultimate kitchen is finished off with American Oak cabinetry and stone bench tops.
- Spacious and open plan family zone with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the river, stunning infinity pool, entertaining terrace and outdoor shower. Step down from the terrace to a large grassed area and beautiful manicured gardens, including an abundance of mature fruit trees.
- Full sized wet bar overlooking the stunning river vista and pool
LOWER LEVEL/EXECUTIVE APARTMENT
- This multi-functional zone, away from the main living areas of the house features a central lounge and theatre room which can be transformed into a self-contained private apartment space for extended family or teenagers. This area includes a wine cellar, kitchenette with aquarium style window into the pool above, a full sized bathroom, separate toilet, laundry, outside gym, stylish living space and its own separate entry with bi-fold doors to a terrace and gardens.
- Resort style master suite with bi-fold doors with stunning river views out over the balcony terrace, which also features an outdoor kitchen, travertine tiling and feature ceiling with timber lined recesses. The incredible master suite includes a very well appointed dressing room and ensuite bathroom with Italian basins, separate toilet & bidet and floor to ceiling travertine tiling.
- Three spacious bedrooms with wardrobes, individual temperature controls and all have access to a luxury family bathroom with convenient laundry chute.
- A spacious lounge room is the central zone for this level with bi-fold out to the terrace and outdoor kitchen area.
- The entertaining deck and outdoor kitchen include stone bench tops, sink, Miele dishwasher, fridge and bbq with Teppaynaki plate.
SKY LOUNGE & SKY DECK
- The ultimate in entertaining, This incredible sky lounge/entertaining room with bi-fold doors opening out to the enormous sky deck with views unimaginable, it is the most unique & impressive feature of this home, you are literally in the sky!
You must experience it for yourself.
It’s very rare that a home like this becomes available; the land holding with this magnificent view can never be built out. Finished with every desirable modern detail for full luxury living, this substantial riverside mansion represents outstanding market value. Be one of the first to view by contacting
Daniel Grant 0418 883 535 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chelsey Grant 0403888186 email@example.com
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
Last updated: 03:21PM on Nov 20th 2019