Rural for sale
780 Maleny-kenilworth Road,
4 2 6
Lush Grazing Country, Minutes to MalenyRare find of 158 acres of lush grazing country just minutes to the vibrant Hinterland town of Maleny. Privately set down a long driveway you will find a substantial and quality built, 5 bedroom, double cavity brick home. The homestead setting is magnificent with stunning views over the property, valley and ranges beyond. There are wide, bull nose verandahs around three sides of the home allowing you to take in the views, peace and tranquillity that the bush surrounds have to offer, no matter what the season. The tinkling sounds of the birds is all that will break the silence in this peaceful part of the world.
The property is perfectly set up to run around 80 breeders and progeny with new fencing and a laneway leading to a set of steel cattle yards for easy management of livestock. Portable panel yards are complete with a race and crush. There is also a shed beside the yards with water and power plus a new American style barn shed, 12m x 10m, with power and concrete floor within metres of the cattle yards. Water is no issue on this property with 4 dams and 2 x 5000 gallon rainwater tanks to service the homestead needs. Road access allows you to reach the back of the property with a concrete crossing for all weather access.
• Quality build, double cavity brick home with huge amounts of storage and 4 car accommodation underneath
• Wide verandahs on three sides, with large sliding door access from most rooms
• Soaring raked timber ceilings, VJ timber feature walls plus picture rails
• Hardwood timber floors in living areas with Wilton pure wool carpet in the bedrooms
• 4 King size bedrooms all with built-ins, master with walk-in robe plus built-ins and dressing area
• Additional room under the home which could be used as a 5th bedroom, home based business or office
• 2 large bathrooms, main with spa, guest powder room plus large ensuite to master
• New Guinea Rosewood kitchen with walk in pantry, leadlight features and soaring timber ceilings
• Huge entertainment/rumpus room with built in bar, guest powder room, raked timber ceilings and sliding doors to the wide verandah, perfect for entertaining
• Formal lounge/dining complete with fireplace, ornate ceiling roses and feature timber walls
• 12m x 10m new shed on slab with power, older 18m x 10m Kliplock shed with water and power including a bathroom and kitchenette plus original milking shed
• Portable panel yards with crush and head bale. $60,000 of new fencing including a laneway to the yards for easy mustering of livestock
• Watered by 4 dams plus a seasonal creek flowing to Elaman Creek, well grassed with Kikuyu, Rhodes grass and couch
• Vast satellite TV connection
• Around 40 minutes to the iconic Sunshine Coast beaches and shopping precinct.
• School bus stops just near the entry to the property
It is so rare to find large acreage this close to Maleny, don’t miss your opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise. This versatile property is priced to sell so call Susan or Dee today to book your inspection today.
Property Code: 14
Last updated: 11:23AM on Jan 12th 2019