78A Jenner Parade,
Hamilton South, NSW
Contemporary Appeal in Fashionable Hamilton SouthOutstanding contemporary double-storey residence located amongst Jenner Parade's period streetscape offers a stylish living experience in sought-after Hamilton South. Private and peaceful, its impressively appointed interiors have been designed to meet the requirements of a relaxed family lifestyle with 4-bedroom plus study accommodation, formal and casual living and dining areas and an ultra-spacious kitchen with a granite-topped island as its functioning heart. An over-sized double garage features an additional room that offers up a multitude of uses. Bordered by easy care gardens with a cherished north facing backyard, everything you need for a fantastic family lifestyle is within easy walking reach – popular Hamilton South Public school is just 300m away, the beach is close by and The Junction's eateries, boutiques and everyday shopping are just five minutes from home.
- Modern double storey family home c.1998 on north to rear 452sqm parcel
- Electric driveway gate, video intercom, keyless entry, security system with cameras
- Ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuuming, new LED downlights throughout
- Sliding doors offer multiple access points to the gardens, alfresco and courtyard
- Expansive island kitchen with walk-in pantry, Smeg gas cooktop, new Miele oven & dishwasher
- Warm Jarrah timber floors to formal lounge room, new carpet to stairs and upper level bedrooms
- Oversized master suite with plantation shutters, large walk-in robe and full-size ensuite
- Large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Garden shed, rear roller door to workshop area, a/c studio
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.