79 Erin Street,
BLUE CHIP REAL ESTATESuperbly located with a host of possibilities
Medical rooms (STCA)
Home office (STCA)
Superb investment with both commercial and residential usage (STCA for commercial use)
Excellent as is, immediately lettable but scope to extend (STCA)
- 5 main rooms - 3 large bedrooms (2 with built in robes). Balcony off master bedroom
- Modernised kitchen and dining – gas cook top and dishwasher
- Cosy living room with high ceilings
- 2 bathrooms – second bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Lock up garage + parking permits
- North facing rear aspect leading out to entertainer’s courtyard garden
- Low maintenance brick structure
- Land size: 5.33m x 24m approx.
- Rent potential up to $800pw ($41,600pa - residential)
Just a few steps from the Epworth Hospital, iconic Bridge Road shopping precinct, Swan Street cafés and bars, Citizens Oval, Gleadell Street Market, Richmond Recreation Centre, transport, MCG and CBD all only minutes away!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.