House for sale
79 Gordon Street,
Gordon Park, QLD
4 2 2
Rarely Available Lowset in Gordon ParkLocated in one of Gordon Park's best streets, within walking distance to acres of parkland, a vibrant caf precinct and surrounded by some of the best residences Gordon Park has to offer, this low maintenance home offers living all on one level whilst being on a level 607m2 parcel of land.
Designed with modern living in mind, this stunning residence incorporates an open plan living area overlooking the alfresco area and fully landscaped backyard - perfect for a family looking for a good sized backyard with room for a pool.
The home itself features:
- Open plan living to the rear overlooking the alfresco area and backyard.
- Modern kitchen complete with stone benchtops, stainless appliances, gas cooktop and ample storage.
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Second living or rumpus room and study nook great for teenagers or additional living and TV area.
- Four bedrooms complete with built-in robes.
- Master bedroom features walk-in robe and generous Ensuite.
- Main bathroom with claw foot bath and separate shower.
- Timber flooring through-out.
- Brick and tile construction ensuring low maintenance.
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning.
- Back to base security system.
- Automated sprinkling system for lawns and garden.
- Undercover parking for two cars.
The land parcel
Level 607m2 block with 15 metre frontage.
Very private and resort-like, level back yard fully landscaped.
Surrounded by quality homes.
Fully fenced and secure.
Good sized fully fenced front yard.
Low maintenance with nothing more to be done.
The property is nestled in a quiet locale, only moments to cosmopolitan cafes and restaurants, surrounded by quality housing and situated in a premiere suburb. You are located close to Lutwyche, Stafford and Chermside shopping centres, local transport including the Northern Busway, Wooloowin train station, and the one of a kind Kedron Brook bike and walking tracks. The property is also close to major infrastructure hubs including Royal Brisbane Hospital, Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel network.
The property is located in the much sought after Kedron High School catchment , is also serviced by St Columba's
Primary School, Padua College, Mt Alvernia College, and St Anthony's School, and with easy access to high schools in the city and Clayfield.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 06:27PM on Nov 26th 2018