79 Sentry Drive,
Bold and BeautifulRadiating sophistication and exquisite taste, this Clarendon built home is ideal for a growing or large family that loves to enjoy time together, or have their own private haven. Spread over two levels, the home exudes an unmatched sense of space and functionality throughout its multitude of living areas that flow across its floorplan.
Enjoy the convenience of this location with popular amenities all nearby. Stanhope Village Shopping Centre and Blacktown Leisure Centre (600m approx.), Parklea Markets (2.3km approx.), Quakers Hill East Public School (1.2km approx.), Quakers Hill High School (2.7km approx.), and bus transport (40m approx.)
* Study and sixth bedroom (could be used as in-law accommodation or teenagers retreat) are located downstairs
* Media room with projector and screen
* Spacious and open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space and additional pantry
* Plethora of casual and formal living areas
* Overlooking from the kitchen is the generously sized meals and dining areas
* The upper level of the home includes five bedrooms with built ins to all, with the master bedroom including an enviable ensuite and walk in robe
* Expansive rumpus area that is ideal for accommodating to family time
* Located outside is the desirable outdoor entertainment area that showcases superior features such as stainless steel appliances, barbecue facilities, and an in ground swimming pool that will be the envy of all friends and family members
Additional features include ducted air-conditioning throughout, ducted vacuum, double garage with internal access, downlights, plantation shutters to certain rooms, and garden shed.
To own such a home is a rare opportunity, with so many exciting features and convenience at your doorstep, contact John Irudayaraj for more information.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.