House for sale
79 Weetalabah Drive,
4 5 4
$1,850,000 - $2,035,000
The original Weetalabah homestead - a once in a lifetime opportunityMoments from the Queanbeyan CBD with easy access to Canberra, this exclusive haven rests in the prestigious Weetalabah Estate. This elegant character home is nestled on over 2.6 acres behind luscious established gardens, with numerous outdoor entertaining spaces including a gazebo, firepit/BBQ area as well as the magnificent poolside alfresco deck and courtyard.
Inside, a variety of casual and formal living rooms flow across polished timber floors, with 3 fireplaces, raked ceilings to the rumpus and a deluxe country-style kitchen. The segregated master suite boasts its own private quarters with a large walk-in and dressing room, while to the rear of the property the generous guest retreat has a compact laundry, wet bar and sauna adjoining the bathroom.
There are endless ways to enjoy this home and the tranquil lifestyle awaiting. The owners have tastefully transformed it into an executive residence while retaining the old-world charm it has worn since construction in the 1950's. Its superb location offers a native rural setting with city convenience, making it a truly unmissable opportunity.
- 2 formal dining rooms, lounge plus enormous multipurpose rumpus
- Gourmet kitchen featuring quality appliances and bountiful storage
- Master leads to large bathroom + ensuites to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Self-contained guest retreat with huge bedroom enjoying bush views
- Stunning alfresco area with outdoor kitchen and saltwater pool
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, ceiling fans in rumpus
- Expansive grounds highlight beautifully maintained gardens and pond
- Multiple parking options surround property, ideal for boats/caravans
- Triple lock-up garage and large versatile stables/studio space
- 3 rainwater tanks with an abundance of town water plus bore water
- 10 minutes to Canberra airport, 22 minutes to Parliamentary Triangle
Last updated: 05:12AM on Sep 11th 2018