House for sale
79A Blencowe Street,
West Leederville, WA
4 2 2
Price Guide $1,850,000
A Statement in Designer Style and Sophistication! OFFERS ARE INVITEDThis is a rare opportunity to secure a very large family home in one of the prettiest streets in West Leederville!
The real appeal in this architecturally designed home, is it's overwhelming space factor and modern high end quality finishes throughout.
A well thought out layout suitable for a family with living areas and pool downstairs and bedrooms on the second storey.
The main living space is open plan with high ceilings and a private sunny vista overlooking the rear courtyard and swimming pool.
Blencowe Street is a really attractive location with a neighbourly feel, just what you would expect in such a picturesque street.
For a private viewing and to spend some time taking in this magnificent home, please call me direct to book in a suitable time.
Call Georgia 0404 903 669 at your earliest convenience.
What you'll love about living here:
* Open plan modern living with major space factor
* 3 spacious bedrooms all featuring floor to ceiling built in wardrobes
* 2 modern marble tiled bathrooms both with tubs, showers and double vanities
* Master bedroom is extravagant in size and is offering an internal extra storeroom
* Ground floor theatre room or study
* Upper level office or sitting room
* Stainless steel appliances throughout kitchen with double sink
* State-of-the-art kitchen with Miele appliances and Smeg stove/oven
* Beautiful cement rendered walls all throughout house
* Stainless steel picture rails already installed to hang the heaviest art pieces
* Reverse cycle zone controlled ducted aircon and heating
* Right of way access to large double garage with entrance to rear of property
* Gardens reticulated all throughout and low maintenance
* Inground swimming pool in the back garden
* Separate laundry with ample storage space, cupboards and fold out ironing board
* Conveniently located powder room on ground floor for your guests
* Ducted central vacuum system to cover every corner of your home
* Additional overhead fans in all bedrooms
* Coded alarm with extra home security
* Approximately 275 sqm of internal living space
LOCATIONAL BENEFITS -
* West Leederville Station (only a 7 minute walk - approximately)
* Mary Street Bakery a short stroll away!
* Close to Subiaco and Leederville
* Only one train stop to Subiaco station
* Lake Monger and Cowden Park
* Fast access to both Graham Farmer Fwy and Mitchell Fwy
* Perth Modern School
* West Leederville Primary School
* West Leederville School of Early Learning
* Aramore Catholic Primary School
* Lake Monger Primary School
* Bold Park Community School
Council Rates: $3114.79 p/a
Water Rates: $1921.02 p/a
Last updated: 12:00AM on Nov 13th 2019