House for sale
7A Greyleaves Avenue,
4 2 2
$1,295,000 to $1,325,000
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in sought-after Burradoo, ‘Bedales’ is a perfect find for those looking for proximity, serenity and privacy.Phone enquiry 1300 815 051 and when asked to enter a 4 digit code, enter 1941 into your phone keypad.
“Bedales” 7A Greyleaves Ave, Burradoo NSW 2576
Viewings of home available Saturday 1.00pm - 2.00pm or by appointment.
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in sought-after Burradoo, ‘Bedales’ is a perfect find for those looking for space, peace And serene, comfort, outdoor areas and absolute privacy. This beautiful 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom residence promises an idyllic, country-living lifestyle just a few minutes from the heart of Bowral–with its convivial country-town atmosphere, café culture, and a wide variety of shops and galleries to suit everybody’s tastes. Also in close proximity are the local primary and high schools, Bowral Hospital, golf courses, bike tracks and other leisure facilities.
The well-appointed residence has a flexible floor plan which offers the best of both worlds: open-plan living and more formal spaces in which to entertain.
A private bricked driveway leads to a spacious double garage, from which one can enter directly into the home through the study door, allowing weather-protected access from car-to-home, all year round. The driveway also leads up to the main front door, bordered with landscaped gardens and lawn.
Inside, a welcoming entrance foyer opens to the spacious formal Lounge and Dining Rooms. The formal Lounge features an open fireplace, bay window with seat and an entrance onto the covered Verandah.
The expansive timber Verandah is tucked away on the northern side of the home, accessible from both the Lounge Room at the front, and Family Room at the back. The deck spills down to mature garden beds that lead out to both front and back gardens.
Floor-to-ceiling bay windows frame the north facing Family Room, offering an abundance of natural light and warmth in winter, with windows that can be opened to circulate fresh air freely in the summertime. In the corner of the family room is a slow combustion fire. Adjacent is the kitchen with its ample storage, including a large walk-in pantry.
There are 4 generously-sized bedrooms with built-ins. The main bedroom also has a walk-in-robe and ensuite. There is abundant storage throughout the home.
The low-maintenance property is tucked-away on its own patch of nature can only be appreciated on inspection.
- Easy care grounds - area 1728m2
- House (ex Verandah And Garage) 253m2 - (Dimensions are estimate only)
- Double Garage 38m2 - (Dimensions are estimate only)
- Verandahs 46m2 - (Dimensions are estimate only)
- Total house area 337m2 - (Dimensions are estimate only)
- Four bedrooms with built in robes, Main bedroom also has a walk in robe and ensuite.
- Formal Lounge with open fire place and door leading to north facing covered Verandah.
- Large Family Room with Slow Combustion Fire with access to north facing covered Verandah, Dining Room and Kitchen.
- Oak timber Kitchen with electric cooktop, rangehood, electric oven, dishwasher and generous separate pantry.
- Two Bathrooms, Ensuite with shower, vanity, wc and main threeway bathroom with separate wc, vanity, shower and bath.
- Study, with access to double garage
- Laundry has wc and twin tubs with external access to western covered Verandah and clothes line.
- Fully carpeted throughout except for the kitchen, pantry, laundry and bathrooms
- Remote-controlled Double Garage with internal access to house study and private paved pathway to the street. There is adequate space for a mezzanine floor in garage for storage etc-
- Fujitsu electric ducted central heating/cooling with 2 zones,
- Separate shed.
- Council Rates, Garbage and Recycling $2,127 pa
- Water And Sewerage Rates $1,126 pa
Brick veneer, White Aluminium windows, White Aluminium fascia boards, Aluminium GutterGuard on house gutters, easy care couch lawn - very low maintenace house.
Outdoor shoes and dogs have been excluded from the interior of the home.
Thank you for looking.
Phone enquiry 1300 815 051 and when asked to enter a 4 digit code, enter 1941 into your phone keypad.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 1941
Last updated: 12:40PM on Jun 15th 2019