7b Reserve Street,
Home open cancelled - UNDER OFFER!*FIXED DATE SALE - Property to be sold on or before 29th August 2018 - Please call for a price guide!*
Situated on a 547sqm block in this dynamic location, you'll enjoy the contrast of having everything at your doorstep but being far enough removed to enjoy the peace and serenity the location and home provides.
Showcasing convenient and well thought out design, there are multiple living areas, spacious bedrooms and a private courtyard for entertaining, all whilst providing the best in low maintenance living combined with the convenience of a 'lock and leave' lifestyle.
Additional features of the home you will enjoy include:
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, modern appliances and a spacious walk-in pantry with plenty of space for a double fridge/freezer
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area overlooking the outdoor alfresco and pool
- Spacious master bedroom with a balcony, his and her walk-in-robes and ensuite
- Good sized additional bedrooms with a large second bathroom and separate WC
- Multiple living areas â?? one on each level
- Separate media room/study
- Laundry with great storage and separate powder room
- Stunning undercover alfresco with views to the pool, plus additional yard space â?? perfect for entertaining or kids' play
- Outdoor shed
- Great separation throughout the home
- Ample storage space
- Double car garage
- Fantastic location close to Wembley Primary and Churchlands SHS, UWA
- A short walk to all the cafes, shopping & amenities along Cambridge Street
- Within the vicinity of Floreat Forum, Perry Lakes, Wembley Golf Club, Lake Monger & City Beach
- Close to public transport routes with easy access to Perth CBD
With all the above-mentioned features and more, this home will appeal to a range of buyers, whether it be families, couples, young professionals or downsizers. For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.