House for sale
8 Abalone Place,
Burns Beach, WA
4 2 6
Let The Coastal Luxury Begin!Perched approximately 300 metres from the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean on a low-maintenance 511sqm (approx.) block atop a tranquil cul-de-sac in old Burns Beach, this stunning architecturally-designed 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home enjoys the best of everything, spanning two spectacular levels, having only been owner-built barely one year ago.
Varying colours add modern character to an impressive facade, highlighted by honed concrete to the driveway, also prevalent at the rear where a private alfresco entertaining area overlooks a shimmering below-ground swimming pool. Extending out to the alfresco itself is a tiled downstairs activity room, boasting a stylish stone kitchenette for when your guests drop by, as well as double doors that reveal a carpeted home theatre - complete with an elevated cinema-style seating area.
Also on the ground floor is a fully-tiled main bathroom (with a separate bath, shower and stone vanity) that services the minor sleeping quarters, as well as a giant four-car garage with drive-through access into a huge powered workshop - or even an additional remote-controlled double garage, depending on your family's personal needs. Upstairs, an open-plan family and dining area allows the sleekest of kitchens to take centre stage, headlined by a massive five-metre island/bench breakfast bar, solid 40mm waterfall-edge stone tops, a walk-in pantry, quality square-crystal glass light fittings, a double sink, feature bulkhead ceiling, glass splashbacks, a Bosch dishwasher and high-end 900mm Bosch appliances, including an Induction cook top, oven and range hood.
The main living zone opens out to a magnificent tiled front balcony, with its own ceiling fan, power connection and breathtaking sea views in the background. An upper-level carpeted study/home office is more than generous, whilst a separate set of double doors adds serenity to a five-star master bedroom suite, enhanced by soaring high ceilings, a new fully-fitted walk-in wardrobe and an enormous hotel-style ensuite bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a bubbling spa bath with a sheer descent waterfall feature, large stone twin vanities, an over-sized double shower with square drains and a separate fully-tiled toilet.
If you are seeking a near-new double-storey residence in a special and iconic location, then look no further - this exemplary abode is perfectly positioned within footsteps of the surf, sand and beachside parklands. Your summer starts here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Built in 2015 by its current owners, designed locally by architect Alan Jones
- Coffered ceilings to the upstairs living/dining areas
- Downstairs activity room with a gas bayonet
- Huge carpeted 2nd downstairs bedroom with a feature wall and a walk-in robe
- Large 3rd lower-level bedroom is also carpeted for comfort and has a WIR of its own
- Spacious 4th carpeted downstairs bedroom with newly-fitted mirrored BIR's
- Fully-tiled powder rooms with solid stone wash basins on each floor
- More stone tops on the laundry bench, accompanied by ample storage options and outdoor access to a stainless-steel feature clothesline
- Heaps of internal storage space, including an under-stair storeroom, an upstairs linen press and a downstairs walk-in linen closet, with double doors
- Internal shopper's entry and split-system air-conditioning to the remote-controlled four-car garage, with provisions for a future dumbwaiter to the upper level and plenty of scope to turn into a virtual second covered entertaining area
- Quality aluminium front roll-a-door to the main garage
- Drive-through access into a rear double workshop/garage with a new roll-a-door of its own, heavy-duty power connected, a dual-access toilet (second door off the pool/alfresco areas) and a separate wash basin
- Ceiling fan to the outdoor alfresco entertaining area
- Provisions for future solar heating to the swimming pool
- Glass pool fencing
- Protective pool blanket included
- Powered storeroom/pool equipment area with a sectional door and shelving
- Quality porcelain tiling
- Feature four-step cornices throughout (including under the alfresco)
- European-designed tap ware throughout
- Profile doors throughout, including a feature entry door
- Wide tiled entrance hall
- 316 Grade stainless-steel fittings
- Texture-coated render to the property exterior
- Clipsal Saturn Series light switches throughout
- Feature LED lighting throughout - inside and out (including the front letterbox sign)
- Feature white timber Venetian shutters/blinds throughout
- Daikin commercial-grade ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system (with zoning)
- Full automatic reticulation
- Solar hot water system (with gas booster)
- Artificial front lawns
- Easy-care gardens and Dragon Tree plants
- Ample driveway parking
- Close to public transport at Currambine Station, freeway convenience, Currambine Central Shopping Centre, top primary and secondary schools (public and private), cafes, restaurants, cinemas, local parks and recreational facilities, Lake Joondalup Resort and golf course, Mindarie Marina and so much more - what a spot this is!
Last updated: 04:35AM on Sep 20th 2017