8 Bowater Close,
Split Level family home in private cul de sacPrivately set in a secluded cul-de-sac, this exceptional split-level home showcases all the classic features of the Pettit & Sevitt architectural style. Its vaulted ceilings, abundance of light and well-designed layout connect seamlessly with a superb selection of outdoor entertaining options.
Stylish interiors are framed by beautiful picture windows and timber floors while original features such as the sandstock convict brick feature wall provide texture to the soaring clean lines of this much-loved family home. Children are well catered for with a cubby house and ballet studio (granny flat) opening to a large backyard from which parents can relax in the garden bure. Boasting superb views across to Golden Jubilee Park the house is minutes to Cliff Oval.
- Open plan living and dining with wood-burning fireplace
- Three bedrooms upstairs open to balcony, two with built-ins
- Fourth bedroom downstairs with brand new ensuite
- High ceilings, picture windows, multiple entertainment zones
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and casual dining
- Easy indoor/outdoor flow perfect for entertainers
- Granny flat for home office or extended family
- Children's happy zone with cubby house, swings, ballet studio
- Newly renovated internal laundry, upstairs laundry chute
- RC aircon downstairs, Split system upstairs
- Solar panelling, security alarm, multiple rainwater tanks
- Ideal for families, pet friendly, secure sunny backyard
- Established native gardens, Sizeable workshed at rear
- Walk to Cliff Oval, views to Golden Jubilee and National Park
- Walking distance to Wahroonga Bush School.
- Minutes to leading schools, village shops, cafes
- Bus to Wahroonga and Turramurra rail and shops
- Easy proximity to Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh, Westfield Hornsby