House for sale
8 Cherry Place,
Castle Cove, NSW
6 5 4
AUCTION If Not Sold Prior
A private world, a waterfront reserve location, a nature lovers paradise! Trees, bushland & hiking at your backdoor, & fishing right here!"Spacious Living for 1 or 2 Families"
Set at the end of a secluded cul-de-sac adjoining waterfront reserve, this expansive residence on 1025sqm offers flexible family lifestyle and exceptional indoor/outdoor entertaining with tranquil bushland and water views. In the same ownership since 1972, this architect-designed home has been updated and extended to create a substantial home with self-contained options that will appeal to large, extended or blended families.
Welcoming lounge with cathedral ceiling, open fireplace and wraparound views
- Large separate dining, quality granite kitchen and spacious casual living area
- Huge lower level rumpus with kitchen and adjacent bathroom
- All living areas capture private leafy parkland and water views and flow to decks, al fresco terraces, manicured gardens and heated pool with sun decks
- Three ground floor bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk-in robe and ensuite, plus main bathroom with separate WC
- Self-contained 3 bedroom 2 bathroom wing with light-filled living area, kitchen and study
- The home offers every comfort and convenience with ducted air conditioning, stone kitchens, fully-tiled bathrooms, built-ins, valet vacuum and internet cabling
- 1025sqm battleaxe block with U-shaped driveway for easy access to double lock up garage plus off-street parking.
- Set in the historic Innisfallen Castle Estate, the home is located in the premium position in this prestige suburb
- Footsteps to the waterfront of Sugarloaf Bay, it's a country quiet sanctuary, just minutes drive to Chatswood, close to top schools and 14km to the City
Sydney Water Rates $693pa
Willoughby Council Rates $1,816pa
Last updated: 11:00AM on Mar 12th 2017