House for sale
8 Corona Street,
Hamilton East, NSW
4 2 1
Guide $1,550,000 - $1,700,000
Exceptional Family Living, Desirable LocationEnviably positioned on a celebrated street lined with exceptional properties, this effortlessly elegant four bedroom home’s period integrity is meticulously matched by a contemporary renovation, solar heated pool and north facing rear garden. Walk to town, Honeysuckle, Beaumont Street and The Junction as well as shopping and everyday essentials at Marketown from this peaceful cul-de-sac enclave of beautiful homes.
Step inside to three robed bedrooms generous in size and punctuated by delicate period flourishes and finishes and served by a full family bathroom. Perfect for any chosen purpose, a formal lounge room with gas fire is a warmly welcoming space, while a loft retreat will catch the eye of teenagers. A circa 2004 renovation and extension impressively opens the home up at the rear to reveal the spacious comforts of a fourth bedroom, second bathroom and an open-plan family living area, attracting natural northern light and cross ventilation. Here, the kitchen’s stone bench-tops and ample cupboard space are complemented by gas cooking and quality appliances. Host friends and family inside or outside, enhanced by an undercover deck, paved alfresco and refreshing saltwater pool.
The stellar location is moments to National Park, Hamilton South Public School , St Francis Xavier College and Newcastle High with the beach less than five minutes drive away.
- Single level brick home with new tiled roof on north to rear 525sqm parcel
- Ornate plaster ceilings, timber floors and leadlight detailing add charm & character
- All four bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge room with gas fire and ceiling fan
- Open plan family living with A/ C and louver windows providing cross-ventilation
- Caesarstone kitchen with integrated dishwasher, walk-in pantry and gas cooktop
- Renovated full size laundry with second bathroom
- Step out to covered deck overlooking the saltwater pool & low maintenance garden
- Single garage and driveway parking for additional vehicles
- Desirable street surrounded by beautifully updated bungalows
Last updated: 07:43PM on Mar 20th 2018