House for sale
8 Drew Road,
4 2 2
Set Date Sale - Thu 8 Nov
EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME THAT TICKS ALL THE BOXES!SET DATE SALE - All Offers Presented @ 6.00pm Thursday, 8 November, 2018.
Nestled amongst some of Ardross’ most sought after streets and homes and within easy walking distance to Ardross Primary and Applecross High schools, this stylish executive home ticks all the right boxes. The versatile and functional floorplan has been strategically designed for families with children of various ages.
With a highly desirable ground floor master suite and three generously sized bedrooms upstairs, the layout of this home is perfect for when teenagers and parents need their own space. This home is also ideal for downsizers seeking a ground floor master suite while offering plenty of accommodation for when grandkids, relatives or friends come to stay - and of course who can forget the added benefit of having a dedicated, bespoke home office!
With three separate and well-proportioned living zones including a home theatre, the house works perfectly for a growing family. The extra-large and open plan kitchen/dining/family area is perfect for summer entertaining which flows out on to the timber-decked alfresco area and grassed backyard with an abundance of space for the kids to play.
Feature of the home include:
• Oversized kitchen with expansive stone bench tops, quality Miele and Smeg appliances with loads of cupboards
• Separate home theatre with timber floors - perfect for weekend movies or watching your favourite team
• Ground floor master suite overlooking the front garden and a very spacious ensuite with stone tops
• Separate upstairs living/kids retreat with a balcony that enjoys river glimpses
• Three generous upstairs bedrooms each with excellent storage. Bed 2 includes a walk-in robe and semi ensuite access
• Purpose built home office with excellent storage, perfect for the busy executive, home based business or study area for kids
• Timber decked alfresco overlooking backyard with inbuilt speakers, perfect for entertaining
• Generous size grassed backyard with a handy shed
• Internal shoppers entry from garage
• Established low maintenance gardens
With crisp, stylish floor tiles and quality plantation shutters throughout, the home offers loads of additional features including ducted reverse cycle A/C and plenty of off-street parking.
Located at the top of Drew Road, you’ll find everything that you could need within easy walking reach. The walkability of this home is staggering - Garden City Shopping Centre, the Swan River, Wireless Hill Park, Riseley St cafes and restaurants, cinemas & transport, all in such close proximity! Everything the executive family requires is at your finger tips with 5 star luxury and convenience at its best.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439 923 844 email@example.com.
Last updated: 12:32PM on Oct 16th 2018