Unit for sale
8 East Crescent Street,
Mcmahons Point, NSW
2 1 1
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
EXPANSIVE VIEWS AND SPACE. A COVETED LIFESTYLEEnjoying iconic views over North Sydney, Lavender Bay and Luna Park this exceptional Philip Cox designed, contemporary apartment is warm and sophisticated. A truly special home with clever integration of subtle design elements, spacious rooms with high ceilings and an over generous, partly covered terrace, bathed in north easterly sun.
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, the main with glass bay window
opening to the terrace.
- Quality kitchen with Miele appliances
- Stylish contemporary bathroom with heated floors, bathtub and quality Italian fittings
- Cleverly concealed internal laundry
- Off street parking.
- Enjoy the convenience of the McMahons Point ferry servicing the City and an easy
stroll to local bus and North Sydney rail services.
- Pop around the corner to local specialty shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, gyms,
convenience stores and schools, or amble down to the Harbour foreshore including
Blues Point, Sawmillers Reserve and the best seats in the house for New Year's Eve.
Strata levies: $1,344/Q
Council Rates: $225/Q
Best accessed via Middle Street
Contact Ian Peacey 0418 658172
Last updated: 02:35AM on Jul 18th 2018