House for sale
8 Ewart Street,
5 2 2
Dress Circle LocationPresenting an amazing opportunity to step into one of Canberras most desirable suburbs, 8 Ewart St is superbly located in Canberras select lakeside suburb of Yarralumla.
Stylish, private with a refined elegance, the home is to the end of a tightly held cul-de-sac, and a short walk down to Yarralumla and Deakin shops. Lake Burley Griffin, Embassies and the Parliamentary triangle are close by.
Distinctive features include:
* North facing and architecturally designed;
* Large, segregated living areas, perfect for growing families, while allowing great guest flow for entertaining and adjacent wine cellar/storage;
* Four large and one smaller bedrooms, three downstairs and two upstairs. The main bedroom has a full sized ensuite with two-way access. The downstairs bedrooms being serviced by a fully tiled family bathroom;
* The family kitchen is a central hub. Large, open plan with a delightful skylight, it has seen many happy years of family fun and enjoys plenty of cupboard/bench space, a dishwasher and views to the leafy back yard;
* Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling, plus a RC/AC in the sitting/dining areas ensure year-round comfort for all. There is also ducted RC/AC cooling upstairs;
* The outstanding gardens enjoy fully established trees and spring flowering shrubs with a large enclosed deck area providing further entertainment options, and north facing winter court yard with direct access from living areas ;
* The block is very private and runs alongside a reserve and bike path;
* The double garage is extra-large with a storeroom/workshop and an undercover walkway to the front door. There is extra parking to the right side of the home.
Live the lifestyle you have always dreamed or renovate one day to add your own touch! This home was built to optimise light and space and has something special in place for every member of the family. Lovingly maintained and surrounded by beautiful, elegant homes, an inspection is a must to appreciate.
Last updated: 06:25AM on Nov 18th 2018