House for sale
8 Farnley Street,
Mount Lawley, WA
4 2 2
Expressions of Interest
MAGNIFICENT MOUNT LAWLEY RESIDENCE!On a picturesque tree lined street, behind a white picket fence and manicured hedge, is this magnificent Mount Lawley residence.
Superbly extended to perfectly combine character elegance with modern functionality offering up to four bedrooms plus two living areas and two bathrooms.
Boasting all of the spectacular original character features you'd expect including soaring ceilings, ornate cornicing, stained glass windows and wrap-around verandah.
The open plan living area is ideal for entertaining, opening onto the private back garden and sensational vine draped alfresco.
The home also has a right of way, double car port and a large powered workshop to the rear.
You'll love the convenience and lifestyle offered from this location, just moments from Perth College, Forrest Park and Beaufort Street yet still just an enjoyable stroll to the Swan River and Claisebrook Cove.
The home also sits within the high demand catchment area of the Mount Lawley Primary and High schools.
If you're not already familiar with this prestigious pocket of Mount Lawley, then all you need to know is the lifestyle is addictive.
This is a suburb that spoils you for living anywhere else. In short, you've found your forever home!
Summary of features:
- Grand entry hall
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, en suite and French doors leading onto the verandah
- Three further bedrooms (one currently used an office) & family bathroom
- Formal living room with fire place
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining overlooking the rear garden
- Separate laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Plantation shutters
- Private front and rear gardens
- Double car port with electric door off rear lane way
- Very large powered work shop (or store room or a potential studio)
- Moments from Forrest Park, Beaufort Street & Perth College
- Walking distance to Mount Lawley train station & bus stops
- Catchment for Mount Lawley Primary & High Schools
- Walking distance to the Swan River & Claisebrook Cove
- Easy to bus, train, walk, jog or cycle to Perth CBD!
All offers to be presented on or before 5pm Wednesday 7 November 2018, if not sold prior.
Last updated: 08:19AM on Oct 22nd 2018