8 Finlayson Street,
100 STEPS TO THE BEACH"But when all outbuildings and sleepouts are considered, it's more like a 4 by 3!"
The quintessential, Old Dunsborough beach house. Superbly located a touch under 100m from the playground on the Old
Dunsborough Foreshore and diagonally opposite the Old Dunsborough Beach Reserve with an outstanding view encompassing the Bay, Old Dunsborough Beach and the car park and lawned area adjacent.
Land 819sqm in area, with an 18m frontage and an elevation which would enable substantial view enhancement to an already superb outlook if redeveloped to two storeys.
Brick and Colorbond cottage built circa 1979/1980 is in brilliant condition, has refurbished main wet areas and is literally the perfect holiday accommodation for the foreseeable future.
* Main house comprises an open plan kitchen/living/dining area centred around a grand open fireplace
* Master bedroom has a temporary screen from the main living area to enable flexibility with living areas
* The kitchen, complete with a working No. 1 Warren wood stove also has an electric stove, double drainer sink, Bosch dishwasher plus ample bench and cupboard space
* The master bedroom and second bedroom share a freshly renovated bathroom with a shower recess, vanity, laundry facilities and a separate WC. There is also a large linen press and broom cupboard
* The sleepout in the north-west corner of the beautifully wide 360 degree verandahs, serves as a third bedroom/bunkroom
* An outside shower/vanity and WC further serve to make this the best beach house imaginable
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus an evaporative system, lofted ceilings, feature timber mantle pieces, Jarrah joinery and instant gas hot water system, complete the picture
* The vertical timber baton garage/studio to end all studios, is a self-contained unit in its own right, with a loft and kitchen/dining area complete with pot belly stove, electric stove, evaporative cooler and a bathroom with vanity, shower recess and WC
* Metters No 2. wood stove
* Landscaping, paving, reticulation, solar panels, huge garage, retaining walls and a water tank add further garnish to the picture
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Dunsborough Real Estate Agent Joe White on 0417 939 715.