House for sale
8 Gamay Court,
5 2 2
$1.399M - $1.499M
TORRENS TITLED MASTERPIECE IN EXCLUSIVE POCKETOffers Close Mon Nov 4 at 5pm (usp)
This magnificent solid brick, grand two storey, five bedroom family home, will take your breath away. Built in the Victorian style and featuring a bluestone façade, quoin work, lacework, plaster mouldings, bay windows, high corniced ceilings, ceiling roses, fireplaces, tessellated tiles. All tributes to the era.
Auldana the suburb is small and exclusive, a prized location, elevated in the glorious Eastern foothills with fabulous views, lots of trees and tranquility. On the doorstep of the world famous Penfolds Magill Estate winery, & so close to the upmarket shopping precincts of Burnside Village, The Parade at Norwood, and Magill Road. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and on vast land of approximately 1564sqm, the grounds of this property are configured as beautifully established, manicured and landscaped gardens.
Zoned for Magill School and Norwood Morialta High School; Close to transport, the central business district is only fifteen minutes' away, exclusive private schools are nearby, and a wide range of shopping centres beckon.
What we love about this home:
- Impressive entry foyer with timber staircase
- Downstairs is the formal and casual living/entertainment zones; upstairs is the boudoir zone
- Huge master suite with bay window, ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Four further very large bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes
- Generous formal lounge and dining rooms, ideal for parent's to retreat and entertain
- Bedroom five downstairs, with fireplace, could easily be utilized as another living area, pool table room, home office
- Flexible and functional open plan kitchen/family/meals area with built in bar
- Huge undercover alfresco entertainment area flowing effortlessly from the casual entertainment zones
- Sparkling main bathroom with spa bath
- Guest powder room
- Elegant, quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Stunning jarrah floors
- Tasmanian oak cabinetry
- Upstairs balcony with fabulous views to enjoy your morning coffee or evening drinks
- Solid brick
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Low maintenance grounds, with watering system
- Security system
There are so many other features, you must see to appreciate the size and quality of this beautiful home.
It is an incredible opportunity to buy a family home of such character, large proportion and desirable location. Act quickly.
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Last updated: 01:54PM on Oct 16th 2019