8 Geelong Road,
SOLD BY JESSICA HANSOR 0403 145 444It is little wonder why this much loved family home has been so tightly held for over 60 years! This attractive, single level home is set on 736sqm of flat, family friendly land and will no doubt appeal to young families looking for more space for the little ones to run around, or even for downsizers looking for an easy care, low maintenance property.
A definite highlight of the home is the spacious living areas and large undercover entertainer's deck, and it is not hard to imagine many fun filled parties, surrounded by friends and family. Each bedroom boasts a built-in wardrobe, and the large kitchen, sunroom, dining area and living room provide ample space to accommodate the needs of all the family.
- 736sqm of flat usable land
- Well maintained kitchen with gas cooking, overlooking the backyard so you can keep an eye on the little ones running around
- Large undercover entertainers deck, ideal for family BBQ's
- Oversized master bedroom with ensuite and access to a private & leafy courtyard
- Built-in wardrobe in each bedroom
- Including numerous store rooms and workshop
- Private reserve across the road
- Easy stroll to Cromer Public School, buses at the end of the street
A short level walk to Cromer High School and Cromer Primary School, local shops and city buses plus only a few minutes' drive from central Dee Why Town Centre, parks, and the beach. With a huge number of features and benefits to accommodate the needs of many different family dynamics, could this be your family home for the next 60 years?!