House for sale
8 Kalaui Street,
North Balgowlah, NSW
6 4 2
Price Guide - $2,750,000
Style and locationOffering an unrivalled lifestyle, this substantial home ticks all the boxes for space, style and location. Tightly held, providing a floor plan that will easily accommodate the large family with sublime entertaining spaces and room for guests, in laws or the au pair.
It's considered design ensures areas for the family to gather, breakaway spaces and alfresco zones that can be enjoyed in both summer and winter. Completed by ocean views from its upper level, this wonderful home rests a stroll to the bus, village and Balgowlah North Public School.
• High-side setting, gracious formal lounge and dining
• Separate casual living and dining rooms, ducted a/c
• Central family sized kitchen is a gathering point
• Covered terrace, alfresco deck and terraced lawns
• Guest bedroom with adjoining bath, office or 6th bed
• Upper level family room wrapped in deep balconies
• Sweeping district vistas to the ocean are enjoyed
• Luxury master with ensuite and customised walk-in robe
• Cellar, storage room, internal access double garage
• Powder room, internal laundry, ample storage cupboards
Water rates $421.58
Council rates $781.25 per quarter
For further information, please contact Mark Griffiths on 0422 444 367
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. The information has been gathered from sources we deem reliable, however cannot be guaranteed and intending purchasers should rely on their own enquiries and the Contract of Sale.
Last updated: 11:02AM on Jun 17th 2019