House for sale
8 Loma Linda Grove,
Wattle Park, SA
3 2 3
$1,100,000 - $1,150,000
Peace, privacy and style - A surprise packageRefined and understated from the street with attractive freestone front and a backdrop of beautiful trees, this home is set idyllically in this peaceful location. Slightly elevated, up a few steps, be prepared to expect the unexpected with the wow factor of every feature for contemporary living and entertaining behind the façade. There is so much to love about the 1950’s style and gorgeous modern retrofit and extension. The sparkling pool and pavilion with outdoor kitchen complete what is an absolute surprise package. Conveniently located this home is the perfect setting for a range of buyers.
Arriving in the large entry, the stunning Jarrah floors flowing into the home complemented by a palette of neutral tones and textures are impressive and provide a perfect backdrop for individual personal taste and styling. The light-filled lounge flows from the entry through to the informal living areas. Working, relaxing or entertaining is easy with the living area overlooking the stunning pool through floor to ceiling glass and is the hub of the home to be enjoyed all year round. The Jag entertainer’s kitchen, dominated by a sweeping island bench and featuring warm timber cabinetry is the perfect focus for preparing and entertaining. Caesarstone benchtops, spalshbacks and European appliances perfect this stylish kitchen.
The master bedroom at the front of the home has a restful feel and enjoys beautiful natural light with three feature windows. Bedrooms are serviced by an adjacent sparkling family bathroom with double vanity while the second bathroom is well located for guests and pool users. A study enjoys a fabulous outlook over the pool and to the backdrop of trees.
The sheltered pavilion overlooking the pool is north facing so the sun can be enjoyed whenever it shines, all year round. Complete with an outdoor kitchen, tv, heaters and overhead fan this area completes the home as a private resort and an entertainer.
The garden complements the understated style of the home and is easily maintained. Families can continue to enjoy busy routines while enjoying low maintenance luxury at home. Two garden sheds offer further storage and there is a kitchen garden plot discreetly hidden. The owners love the peace and privacy of the home only interrupted by the visiting koalas who drop by for a drink put out for them.
Enjoy the convenience this address offers not only within the Burnside Primary and Norwood Morialta High zones but also within easy distance of many respected schools including St Peter’s Girls’ and Pembroke. Parks, reserves and walking trails are in abundance, excellent shopping along Magill and Kensington Roads, a choice of restaurants and easy access to the city. This home is a fantastic opportunity to live in style.
• 947m2 allotment, 172m2 build
• Kitchen by Jag: Bosch electric oven & microwave, F&P 5 burner gas cooktop & rangehood, Siemens dishwasher, Miele coffee machine. Caesarstone benchtops & splashbacks, large central work bench with double sink, filtered water
• Storage: built-ins to bedrooms, built-in cupboards to laundry, double vanity to family bathroom
• Finishes: Jarrah hardwood flooring to living areas, carpet to bedrooms, Caesarstone benchtops
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, fans to bedrooms & study
• Family bathroom: double vanity, heated towel rail.
• Pavilion; outdoor kitchen with hooded barbecue (bottled gas), rangehood, Caesarstone tops, built-in cupboards. Electric overhead heaters, overhead fan, wall mounted tv
• Pool: fully tiled, solar heated, salt chlorinated, liquid blanket. Outdoor shower on deck
• 3.5kw solar array
• Low maintenance garden: synthetic lawn, extensive paving, garden sheds,
• Garaging for 3 vehicles. Separate garage ideal for camper trailer/small caravan. Toilet to service pool in garage
For more information, ToopCreate Kitchen Design and ToopFurnish, please visit : www.8lomalinda.toop.com.au
Last updated: 03:47PM on May 18th 2018